• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 98 TJ Dialed in and ready to get IT! SOLD!

Re: 98 TJ Dialed in and ready to get IT!

TCB1978 said:
Is this still for sale?? No replies.
if serious with cash offer I can get you a number.

Serious but would like more info.

Thank guys I've been slackin on checkin the intranet this weekend. PM sent with contact info.

Rockjock said:
Thank guys I've been slackin on checkin the intranet this weekend. PM sent with contact info.
Thats what happens when your too busy poppin wheelies and bangin bitches. :spin:

Is the bolt pattern or backspacing on the wheels listed anywhere? Would you be interested in separating wheels and tires if you still have them?

slravenel said:
Are you parting out yet, for sure?

Not yet.

brokeass4runner said:
Is the bolt pattern or backspacing on the wheels listed anywhere? Would you be interested in separating wheels and tires if you still have them?

No, I forgot to add that. The wheels are KMC Enduro beadlocks 17 x 8.5 with 3.75" BS 8 on 6.5 BP. I'm not interested in parting wheels and tires out at this time. If I do part the Jeep out I have a line of people wanting the set complete.

Can't believe you still own this thing. One of the nicest and best priced rigs I've seen in a while. Hell of a parts list.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Can't believe you still own this thing. One of the nicest and best priced rigs I've seen in a while. Hell of a parts list.

Thanks man. I'm workin with some people right now it might not be here for long.
beer.gif

I was interested give me a call at 256-572-1274 if it it still for sell