• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

gasman said:
When you have a business you put your name and reputation on EVERYTHING you send out of that shop. If you sent this out then it reflects on what kind of work you do. No way you can can honestly say that this is by any means near quality work. Best thing to do is step up and give the man his money back and apologize. You will never make back what it will cost you in the long run by standing behind this kinda work and putting your reputation as a man who thinks he should be paid for his time no matter what and not for his quality of work.

bud its pretty easy to see the pics I posted aren't of other peoples work, their took in the exact same shop as u can plainly see. !

buggy68 said:
bud its pretty easy to see the pics I posted aren't of other peoples work, their took in the exact same shop as u can plainly see. !

no sir never heard of him

buggy68 said:
btw we also didn't run the brake lines, simply replaced the dry rotted existing ones.

two front rubber brake lines, two front hard brake lines, two rear hard brake lines, rear tfitting for brakes, jug of brake fluid

Hmm?

Re:

This isn't my fight but I will add in my 2 cents. I did see the rig in person before everything did get completely finished on it so. But when I did go up and look at it it didn't look no where near this bad, I actually thought everything looked fairly good and thought it was a great looking ftoy. Buggy68 is a good guy to deal with and ive done business with him for years and have never been done wrong. Hopefully you two can get this resolved so that both partys can be pleased.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

He should have never taken this job. Knowing his work was this poor. An for the others
That you don't good work for , let them post some of ther pics of your work.

buggy68 said:
btw we also didn't run the brake lines, simply replaced the dry rotted existing ones. Parts include a new 4x10 piece of aluminum sheet metal, cooler for power steering, power steering reservoir, radiator hoses, hoses for the coolant side of the propane, thermostat neck, thermostat gasket, thermostat, exhaust gasket, some fitting adapters, wire for the volt guage and alternator, power steering hoses, hose clamps, two front rubber brake lines, two front hard brake lines, two rear hard brake lines, rear tfitting for brakes, jug of brake fluid, gallon of antifreeze, new throttle cable, an old muffler we had laying behind the shop that has no value, and a few other misc. odds and ends. We worked over 50 hours on it and that's 2 of us at times and 3 of us for a day and half.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    101.2 KB · Views: 817
I gave buggy68 every possibility to make more money then originally scoped for. Shops kill for a $$$ pit. But I did receive the following

Used PS cooler
Used stock PS resi
a hack job throtle cable
e2amybyh.jpg
a9a4u5ug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggy68 you admitted that you made the welds in the phone pics and it was the best you could do. And you said you welded on the muffler. Those were made by the same hand which should never be allowed to hold a mig torch again. And before you ask I am a AWS certified welding inspector who gets paid to travel around the country and do just that.

Wow, any of you guys that are defending Brice's work must be OK with some hacked up ****** BULLSHIT

:wtflol:

IF I had paid someone to do work and this is what is delivered, I'd either get a full refund even if I had to fight them for it (or I'd buy a $1600 ass whoopin molaugh)

gasman said:
Would you want this kinda work on a buggy you was paying someone to do for you?

Answer this truthfully.

Gasman, by the pics he posted no I wld be unhappy with it but im telling u the buggy did not look like **** when it left our shop. I want all people to do business with me to be happy and I think u can ask anyone who has ever done business with they will tell u Im an easy guy to deal with. I want james to be happy with his buggy that's why I offered to give him a few hundred in cash back to help him out. This post looks terrible for us and makes us look like we don't do quality work. The thing is a guy who bought some axles off me while we were working on this rig saw it and he liked it so much that he is wanting an ftoy built and wants us to build it.

I'll say this, Brice did buy a rig off of me a year or 2 ago and actually showed up when he said he would and had cash (which is more than a lot of people will do).

But it seems pretty simple:

Did you lay the welds pictured (the welds that are obviously new)?

Did you make the skins and attach them as pictured?

Did you hang the exhaust as pictured?

Did you run the throttle cable as pictured?

Did you fabricate the passenger grab handle as pictured?

Marc seen this buggy 10 hrs after I saw it for the first time being back in town and didn't have a single minute to play with it beside start texting you my issues... Since you get bad servicd at home

But I gave you two days to make it right , and apartently I'm more easy going then some others

Bottom line is this is your work 100%

I text you 90% of these same pictures and you never denied them till now... Funny. Hu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buggy68 said:
Gasman, by the pics he posted no I wld be unhappy with it but im telling u the buggy did not look like **** when it left our shop.

I want james to be happy with his buggy that's why I offered to give him a few hundred in cash back to help him out.

So you're saying that he bird **** welded over top of your perfectly good welds when he got it back so he could make up this post?

Maybe instead of giving him "a few hundred" "to help him out" you should have done some quality work for the money he paid you.

You done sub-par work. You admitted that it was the best you could do. Refund the guys cash so he can get his **** fixed correctly since you couldn't do it to start with.

TBItoy said:
I'll say this, Brice did buy a rig off of me a year or 2 ago and actually showed up when he said he would and had cash (which is more than a lot of people will do).

But it seems pretty simple:

Did you lay the welds pictured (the welds that are obviously new)?

Did you make the skins and attach them as pictured?

Did you hang the exhaust as pictured?

Did you run the throttle cable as pictured?

TBI toy, u are correct, I did buy a rig off you a few years ago cash in hand as is said wld be. I buy and sell and trade a lot, I absolutely love buying trading and working on these things. Yes we did some of the welding that was in the pics, some weren't ours and all the welding on the frame was new and unpainted mine and whoever had welded on it b4 us. Yes we did hang the body panels with the tabs and bolts he sent us no they were not beat to **** like someone beat them with a ball ping hammer like u saw in his pic laying in the floor. And yes we bolted the used exhaust on which I gave him, and yes we ran the universal throttle cable on to get it going because the one he sent us to use was broke in two pieces. We did a whole lot of work on this rig that was not mentioned (for an example the reason we had to replace the thermostat neck is because he had drilled it and tried to put a temp guage in it instead of using the hole below the neck, of course it leaked so we had to replace it). their was a LOT of stuff like this. This post could go either way but im not here to argue or bad mouth him. I try to be a fair guy when it comes to anything I do.

Did you fabricate the passenger grab handle as pictured?

late to the party but my god what a hack job on wheels.

This for sure just beat out Adair on the welding.