• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

That's bull **** saying it didn't look like that when it left your
Shop. Who in the hell would have ****ed it up on ur trailer
Goin down the road. An james was out of town when you dropped
It off. An I seen it after he wake up. So am calling bull ****.
How an why do you think anyone would be happy
Paying 1600 buck for that chicken **** welding. An I would like to
Hear the response to tbitoys ?also.

So far it seems like the only thing he's been worried about is the fact that he gave you a muffler. :dblthumb:

Everyone stay tuned for tomorrow. YouTube video.

Pics don't do it justice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buggy 68 you need to check on your mig welder, it had an abortion on this guys rig. Good thing its cold outside, when it warms up its gonna smell like a :afro: in your shop.

This is my last post on this subject but if anyone wants to see what kind of work we really do then feel free to contact me or big_dodge for directions and u can stop by. We started a cage for a Toyota last week for a guy (who saw the ftoy). Were finishing it tomorrow then have a v8 truggy to do then a 4 runner v6 swap, straight axle swap, and bumpers.

If there's that big of a demand for fab work we might can squeeze some in.I know a guy that has did a little fab work. :****:

buggy68 said:
This is my last post on this subject but if anyone wants to see what kind of work we really do then feel free to contact me or big_dodge for directions and u can stop by. We started a cage for a Toyota last week for a guy (who saw the ftoy). Were finishing it tomorrow then have a v8 truggy to do then a 4 runner v6 swap, straight axle swap, and bumpers.
I hope they stick together like legos, cause your welding sure as **** aint gonna hold them together.

Possibly the worst fab work I have ever seen. Also, doesn't iPhones have spell check? Buggy needs to use it.

No dog in this fight and late to the game but HOLY ****! My jeep build in my profile picture was my first build and first time doing a lot of welding (and I'll admit it myself that my welds dont look very good), but it looks professional compared to this ****. :wtflol:

Feel like we need some fab lessons from the man responsible for Big Bird so we all are on the same page as to what kwality fab is all about :****:

buggy68 said:
[/quote\]

We've seen your work its piss poor as best and that's putting it lightly you need to quit posting pics of other peoples work thats not yours and nut up and fix that garbage no one that reads this will come to you after seeing your work this is pitiful pitiful work and you got paid to do it is even worse and dragging your boys name in the mud putting it on him to thats ****in low. I'm done for now, hj you should stomp the **** outta him

buggy68 said:
Gasman, by the pics he posted no I wld be unhappy with it but im telling u the buggy did not look like **** when it left our shop. I want all people to do business with me to be happy and I think u can ask anyone who has ever done business with they will tell u Im an easy guy to deal with. I want james to be happy with his buggy that's why I offered to give him a few hundred in cash back to help him out. This post looks terrible for us and makes us look like we don't do quality work. The thing is a guy who bought some axles off me while we were working on this rig saw it and he liked it so much that he is wanting an ftoy built and wants us to build it.
I really have no horse in this race, but are you trying to say this guy went home after you where done and screwed all this up, then started this thread? That seems pretty legit!!!! :drinkers:

**** THE SHEETS!!!!Wtf this whole job looks it ray Charles and Hellen Keller done this ****in hack job !!! :****:
And 1600 bucks seems higher then giraffe ***** even if someone done a quality job
Brice u have been at this game a long time I hope u have a good explanation for this ,like you were high on meth or something!!!! I think if the shoe was on the other foot you would be pissed to , just my to cents!!!!