• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A LESSON LEARNED!

Besides welds

epa6y2y4.jpg

My " new hood cage" tubing has a half dozen creases like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who doesn't love beat up metal!
(Btw these are pics sent from Brice during the job)

e3ysegab.jpg
ysudebev.jpg

ady7ubuj.jpg

Guess I broke in his shop and jack'd my **** up!

9atuzady.jpg
u9uze7u5.jpg
azyrety7.jpg

So what is the deal here? I did a bunch of work to a sami that was bought from buggy68, I have no idea how much building he did on it but nothing was this bad.. There were a few things I'd consider janky like link mounts that would have to be cut off to remove the bolt, front 3rd was in bad shape and 3 fuel filters in line like they couldn't afford a solid piece of fuel hose so they used filters as couplers.. none of that can be directly place on anyone BUT these things did leave his shop for good money.

If the poor work is being thrown off on the helper thats a piss poor excuse because you're still responsible for your helpers work.. It seriously looks like the fab tools were a hatchet and coat hanger welds…. i mean hell robbie bobbie's big bird chassis looked better.. If the customer didn't have enough budget to accomplish his goals, its the shops place to tell him to come back when he has more money.

not that i have a dog in this race but there are some simple questions not being answered here.. If someone made a post about my work looking like that I'd be begging them to take their money back and let me fix it, not belly aching about how I'll lose money if I give you a refund, the refund wouldn't be necessary if he'd take it back and fix the problems.

Did you really think someone would be happy paying good money for this?

Do you think you would lose more money fixing the problems or from the negative publicity from this thread?

You guys may have HAD a reputation for doing good work but its going to be really hard to get that back, you will run out of customers…

hope you guys can work this out but it doesn't look good from this side of the screen lol...

These are my life's mysteries !!

We will never know

Guess big dodge won't step up and claim his mysterious black hole!?!?
u4u3ydur.jpg

ytyry4yq.jpg

IF IT'S ALL TRUE ! Just 1 takes shitty job to ruin your rep. If nothing else you said you did the metal work and the grab handle work, We all agree that sucked! :puke:
What is being offered or being done to make it right? SAVE FACE !!
Treat everyone the best you can ,, they will see you on the trail. I would never want this on my hands!!

hjpcummins said:
These are my life's mysteries !!

We will never know

Guess big dodge won't step up and claim his mysterious black hole!?!?
u4u3ydur.jpg

ytyry4yq.jpg

I'm sorry, but I didn't drill that hole!

100% bill

I really do wish it would have not come to this thread. I realy do.

But, this could have been avoided if he would have refunded me. But since..
6a7emety.jpg

Guess I should buy him a trailer tire !
( btw he was paid $400 to pickup and deliver it)

I have nothing to lie about or hide...

Big -Dodge said he did not drill that hole? Anyone know who did? Look like a pissed off rock from the mtn. came down and beat a hole in it. pay backs are hell.

ibrokeit said:
(PM sent to me below)

I would like to take this chance to apologize to 96cherokeexj for hurting his feelings.
hahahhahhhahhahhahhhahahhahahhhahaa!

Man I hate to see anyone get screwed , but dude seems as if you took one for the team on this one. Good luck fixing all that stuff.

ibrokeit said:
(PM sent to me below)

I would like to take this chance to apologize to 96cherokeexj for hurting his feelings.

You didn't hurt my feelings.. Just don't Brang me up in this ****.

A blind bat could do better fab work than what is in this forum. I hate this happened to you and I hope you are able to get it fixed by a REAL fabricator.

maybe that trailer hitch pin wallowed that hole while it was bouncing up and down on the trailer, still doesn't explain the **** weld, question I would like answered is, who did the weld work on the adjustable grab handle? if it was done at the fab shop then they suck