• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A lil wheelin on sunday

NotMatt said:
The "I think"... is more like "I'm going to try but it may not work". :flipoff:

My rig doesn't really fit on our trailer due to the rails on the sides that support the fenders. If I DO get it on there, it will be sitting above the deck on the stubby little siderails... I think it might work as long as I air the tires way down to keep the COG low and chain it down by the body.

There will be a test fit on Saturday... I'll take pics if I maim myself.

Matt, sounds kinda dangerous. I would at least pile up some 4x4s or something under the tires on the trailer deck to spread the load. Remember if you air down a lot, it will cause roll on the tires from side to side and could fall off the rails.

Comet said:
Matt, sounds kinda dangerous. I would at least pile up some 4x4s or something under the tires on the trailer deck to spread the load. Remember if you air down a lot, it will cause roll on the tires from side to side and could fall off the rails.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. If I can find a good, safe solution with this trailer that doesn't involve cutting the siderails off (it's not my trailer) and re-inforcing the fenders (so I can drive over them), I will be there on Sunday. Otherwise, I'm going to start saving my pennies for a better trailer. :)

Alright, pretty sure I found a solution and my Jeep now fits on the trailer, test-fit tonight to see for sure. Sooooo... I will be there on Sunday as long as I'm able to get the thing on and off the trailer without too much hassle. :redneck:

Kelly if you find a way there you can ride shotgun :flipoff:

Last edited:
I might be down with a sunday Reiter trip as long as I get everything fixed by then.

XJoe, Sunday????????:cool:

Where do you live Kelly. You can ride Byiotch if I go. Maybe I'll get some kelly trailhead action :redneck:

I'm ready fixed all my **** today. (new hub, new axle shaft, superior axle seals, and a new 35")

Talked to Joe earlier, Were going to catch the first boat sunday. Unless is anyone camping up there tomm? I'd be down with heading up there tomm. evening and sleeping over night.