• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A little help

2bucu

This was sent to me by a griend down south. I think we can help.

Hey everyone. I know that not everyone I sent this email to has much interest in California trails and forests or uses them on a regular basis like I do. And you may not all know that there is a big problem facing these trails. There is a proposed closure to almost all of the Eldorado National Forest trails and routes. There is a 45-day review period coming to an end on September 4th, so we have 6 days left to get as much support as possible. If you could all please just take like 2 minutes out of your day and visit this website,

www.preserveourtrails.com

and sign the petition to help keep these trails open to the public. All you have to do is put in your name, address and email just to verify your a real person and not just using fake names to get a lot of names on the list. Then they will send you 1 conformation email to make sure you are who you say you are, click the link in the email and a letter protesting the closure will be forwarded to the forest service. (You can even view the list of signatures and see my name #532 on the list)

Like I said, I know not everyone uses these trails, and probably wouldn't notice a difference if they were closed to you or not, but there are many people that do like to go out and enjoy these trails, including myself, who also help to keep these trails clean and natural. (going to the rubicon trail in tahoe this weekend)

Thank you to everyone that helps me out with this. I would love to see these places still open when we all have kids.

Jim Haynes