• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A loaded ?

supsa

Is there a plan B if reiter does not open up for the summer? I'm in the middle of two places. Evan's (witch isn't vary fun in the summer) and Reiter. And since we are unable to camp there where do we camp in the numbers we had?
What your plan B?

You may as well plan on it as Reiter isn't going to open this summer. It's April now and there isn't even a plan in place for new trails. After the plan there is a permit process and I think another SEPA. After all of that begins the volunteer work to build the trails........Summer 2011 maybe.:rolleyes:

So many of us use to just head out to reiter and know there will be folks there they know. So now what? Where is the new third pit at? I'm so needing an outing right now

Last edited:
I'll go to Elbe before that. Only time I've been there there is a bunch of rednecks fighting. Go figure

Walker has a new trail with a mini rock crawl area- not that fabulous but hey, it's something..... Go to Rimrock for the weekend, do the Naches trail in 2wd and time yourself to see how quickly you can do the whole thing- challenge yourself :;

So many of us use to just head out to reiter and know there will be folks there they know. So now what? Where is the new third pit at? I'm so needing an outing right now

Its called sylvester Rd, Canada. They have the most challenging rocks in the NW. I'll be there sat 17

If the economy ever rebounds and we can get some fund matching at Elbe we will be able to complete some of the boulder trails and increase the value of that park, Right now Elbe has a lot of potential because Nancy is willing to work with all the users and is open to change as long as it occurs within the trail corridor.