• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A moment of publicity.... Need your opinion

P

If its free, its P
Which picture should I send in for this magazine article ? For those that dont know its an Aviation magazine and the PR lady from the company I work for submitted me for an article they are doing about people in the industry and there off hours hobby's. I got picked so, Im trying to represent the sport in a positive light.

Anyway, Tell me what picture out of these I should send. They all look good to me, because Im in them :flipoff1:

Pose 1 Put my hands on your hips, when you dip I dip we dip....
AviationMagazine009.jpg

Pose 2 Tough Guy
AviationMagazine008.jpg

Pose 3 laughing1
AviationMagazine007.jpg

Pose 4 Happy White Guy
AviationMagazine004.jpg

And finally, Pose 5 Standing in front of the blue catch can that looks completely out of place on my rig but it was free cause I stole it off my dads 55 Willys picture....
AviationMagazine005.jpg

Re: A moment of gay publicity.... Need your opinion

The other pic's or picture they choose will be an action shot. I was told to send in 4 pictures of various activity and at least one with me standing next to or by the rig with no one else in it.

I like #1 or #4. Sorry #2 cracks me up, whenever I see someone with the "hardass" pose, I know they must be a ***** :dunno: :flipoff1:

P. it's a good thing you have a sense of humor, or things could have gotten ugly. This category just left the door open for someone to be a smartass, and that happened to be :flipoff1: