• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A Toyota Must

The marlin kit just has a bigger pin, it doesnt eliminate the bearings. And i just find it hilarious this push for american parts on Japanese trucks. What are you guna tell me next? To be American and buy a Chevy when 70% of the parts are made in Mexico! The way i am ill build the truck and wheel it for a year and build another one. I will buy marlin parts, won't buy my 4.7 gear from anyone else. But i would like my truck to be done sometime this decade, not all of us can afford to buy everything from Marlin and i almost gurantee 70+ % of people on here have at lest A part on there rig from Trail Queer. But i don't base everything in my life on wether it was built in America or not. If that was the case, WTF are we doing driving toyotas? We would all be a bunch of Jeep fags, O wait those aren't 100 % American anymore either :flipoff:

"Just a bigger pin" That is also made from much stronger material. AND the new trunnion bearings are rated at 8800lbs each. Instead of 3800lbs stock. I don't get to caught up in all the bs about "buy American" and "hate on TG" Fact is I've spent a fortune with them and their competitors. I buy what works. The TG eliminator kit works. Especially with the six-shooter knuckle setup. But I wanted to never have to worry about shearing off a pivot pin again. That's why I went with Marlin. It's bigger and badder than TG's pivot pin with a hole drilled through the middle of it.

I thought "hate TG" had already been done on PBB years ago. Crash, any input? Just let us knnow how each part works/hold's up. I have purchased parts from Marlin, Bobby, All-poo, TG, Sky, Inchworm, 4x4 labs, AA, blah, blah. If they they were good or bad that's what I shared. I don't care were it's made, just if it works.

Thats a hard lesson to learn for some people. "Oh its good enough" is a super common attitude that costs more later I'll testify to that...

Like i said, i want my rig done this decade, everyone's **** breaks don't care where it came from.

Latest posts