• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A worthy cause...

rugger99

I received a call this evening that brought back good memories and also reminded me that life can be cut too short. Stephen Grogan wanted to be a Marine Officer and he worked very hard to accomplish that goal. He was always upbeat and never backed down from any of the physical challenges the Captain and I put the guys through as they worked their way through the selection process. Stephen went on to serve his country honorably as a Marine officer, deploying twice to Iraq /Afghanistan and then returned to Pensacola, Florida and became a police officer in his hometown. Along the way he married and has two young kids and a very awesome wife, who by the way is another former Marine veteran. Last year Stephen was diagnosed with cancer. He underwent the usual treatment, chemo, surgery, etc... and everything to be going well. Oh but no,, that cruel bitch Fate has decided to make an appearance and earlier this month, tumors were found deep in Stephens brain and they cannot be operated on due to the location. Stephen has been given less than a year to live. I am not a fan of most GoFundMe accounts as they seem to be for trivial matters but this one hits home. Stephen has been a warrior and nothing short of an outstanding husband and father. If you want to contribute, the link is posted below....Stephen is a deserving individual and his main concern at this moment is setting his family up for success.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-police-officer-and-veteran-stephen-fight-g