• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Abandoned Cherokee removal from the Busywild

Corey Y

This Saturday (or Sunday)morning, Scott from Body Damage Inc. Toyota club and I will be taking an oxy./acet. torch to cut up and remove what is left of the Cherokee on the Busywild trail. If anyone can help us remove the scrapmetal pieces, that would be appriciated.:hi:

Last edited:
This Saturday morning, Scott from Body Damage Inc. Toyota club and I will be taking an oxy./acet. torch to cut up and remove what is left of the Cherokee on the Busywild trail. If anyone can help us remove the scrapmetal pieces, that would be appriciated.:hi:

I might be able to swing it.

How are the conditions? I saw a few pics, it looks like a lot of snow up there. My rigs down but if some ones got a spare seat tell me when and where to meet ya and I'll give a hand.

I'm pretty sure that it's already gone. Our club went out a couple weeks ago and said that they couldn't find the Cherokee.

I guess I am just curious if the owner was contacted. I would hate to see a deed meant to be good go bad.

its fact of life. 5 cherokes go in, only 4 come out.

not stolen, just broken. the guy its registered to is not the one who left it there.

Sory dude. You are wrong. I have met the owner of the vehicle, I know where he lives, and it is kind of a sore subject.

The owner of the cherokee, drove it down in there and he left it there. He went back and took what he wanted off of it with the intention of removing the entire vechilce.

Nancy knows who it is. Why she hasn't made him get it out of there or send him a bill, I have no Idea.

Sory dude. You are wrong. I have met the owner of the vehicle, I know where he lives, and it is kind of a sore subject.

The owner of the cherokee, drove it down in there and he left it there. He went back and took what he wanted off of it with the intention of removing the entire vechilce.

Nancy knows who it is. Why she hasn't made him get it out of there or send him a bill, I have no Idea.

please enlighten me before I correct you. :fawkdancesmiley: I have traded at least two rigs with the legal owner who has tried to remove it, but gave up. the guy is an asshat with paperwork(titles) changes. charge them both IMO.

sorry dude.:looser:

Latest posts