• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Access denied

nice video ty.. good info!

very sad that we cant even camp anymore... when i was a kid i dont think we ever stayed at a campground!!

The video proposes to pave roads by pointing out eroded roads ways... there are a couple parts of the video I just don't like and could be used to help close the roads even faster. I also do not like the way they pit the forest management teams (burning and brush cutting) against public use...

But most of the video has a very good message!

The video proposes to pave roads by pointing out eroded roads ways... there are a couple parts of the video I just don't like and could be used to help close the roads even faster. I also do not like the way they pit the forest management teams (burning and brush cutting) against public use...

Agree'd.

Yea, I cought some of that too.

I found it hypocritical that the forest service will shut us out citing erosion, and then tear the soil up to prrvent fires.

If anything we should have more wheeling area's beause trails are a good firebreak.

What I took from it is what I have suspected all along. The Forest Service intends to clamp down thoroughly on public access to public lands. Working with the FS is clearly and absolutely failed policy. We need to go around the FS and demand it be completely defunded and dissolved at the legislative level. The is nothing Constitutional about the existance of the Forest Service. In these trying economic times of runaway spending on behalf of our government, we need to make the elected officials now that voters will not tolerate an entitlement program infringing upon our rights at this level.

The FS contributes nothing to our society. It uses our tax dollars against us knowing full well it's primary targets are tax paying contributing Americans. You'd need to hijack a passenger jet with a box knife and fly it into a sky scraper to be less American than anyone who supports and/or enforces this Travel Management Plan bullshit.

My