• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Accident @ WITC ( Peck Johnson)

Thank you for the post, please tell us if there is ANYTHING we can do to help him and his family. I didnt know he had 2 kids and was a single father. Again let us know what we can do to help !! thumb.gif

Went by to see Peck at the hospital this evening and as 4x4 posted he is in great spirits looking forward to riding again. Let's all keep him and his family in our prayers and most of all be there for him. Hang in there Peck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much for your concern we will keep you updated as we know more .

hate to hear this
we have a buddy who was paralyzed from neck down and put on a vent after a freak jeep accident this past easter (still that way)
we will surely keep him(peck) and his friends and family in our prayers
and as his friends stay close to him as in my friend's case i know he will need yall

always a top notch guy everytime i've met him...
hope for a speedy recovery and he'll be back in the woods in no time..
thoughts and prayers.
J_Rich..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke with Peck tonight on my way home from WITC and told him what a tragedy it is that happened to him. His reply," I didn't die, I JUST lost a limb" THIS DUDE ROCKS... He said he was trying to pass his urine testing so they would release him from the hospital. Peck has not lost a beat. Don't even start to think this dude in anyway shape or form is going to let this incident as severe as it is, slow him down. If he could get into his buggy tonight, he would, so ya'll watch out. He loves this ****, he is passionate about wheeling and I am sure he learned a valuable lesson the hard way. CHRIS PECK WILL BE BACK. I promise you, whether you witnissed this in person or interwebbed, he will be back witth Big Al by his side in the McDonalds buggy hitting the trails. That's how he rolls. Chris, we can't wait for your return, in the meantime, get well. thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke with Peck tonight on my way home from WITC and told him what a tragedy it is that happened to him. His reply," I didn't die, I JUST lost a limb" THIS DUDE ROCKS... He said he was trying to pass his urine testing so they would release him from the hospital. Peck has not lost a beat. Don't even start to think this dude in anyway shape or form is going to let this incident as severe as it is, slow him down. If he could get into his buggy tonight, he would, so ya'll watch out. He loves this ****, he is passionate about wheeling and I am sure he learned a valuable lesson the hard way. CHRIS PECK WILL BE BACK. I promise you, whether you witnissed this in person or interwebbed, he will be back witth Big Al by his side in the McDonalds buggy hitting the trails. That's how he rolls. Chris, we can't wait for your return, in the meantime, get well. thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

That's Peck!!! Got to love a guy thats like that.

DANG, TORE ME UP TO HERE THAT ABOUT PECK. HE'S A GOOD GUY THAT'S A BLAST TO WATCH WHEEL. COUNTME IN ON ANY PLANS TO PROVIDE MONITARY OR FOOD SUPPORT FOR PECK AND HIS FAMILY. EVERYBODY BE SAFE.

I could not believe it when I heard about Peck. I hope he has a speedy recovery. If there is any thing I can do to help out I will be more than happy to help in any way that I can.

Hey men, if anybody wants to snd a get well card Peck's (James Johnson) address is 1108 Littlejohn Rd. Jacksonville,Al.I watched him open a few cards and he liked it a lot.THANK YA'LL