• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC or AOP for new years?

I don't see how you can say retarted 30.00 for 2 days that is only 15 aday any park you go to will be that price

I wont be able to make it to either one this year and I have not been to WITC in a while, so I am curious as to what has happened there that no one seems to want to go. I thought this was the place to be especially for New Years?

You will still see plenty of people at witc I promise you that It is a fun place to wheel with some great folks and some drunk folks. I hope the negative kick back that has showed a lil here lately is a trend that continues in this sport/hobby. What I mean is people head more toward the resposible end of drinking/wheelng instead of the drinking/wrecking end.

It's more so the location of WITC and the access to the entire park (mild trails, fields, mud) that draws a larger percentage of drunk, irresponsible dumbasses on ATVs and stock 4wds.

plus the medical emergencies, air lifts, and near death (and actual death...) incidents at WITC that has turned off a bunch of people.

Re: Re: WITC or AOP for new years?

For me I pick AOP for many reasons top 3 would be all 4 line to get to park, 10 min away from a big town and 4g service on just about the hole mtn.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2