• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

adventureoffroadpark

What a great opening weekend. A big thanks to each and every person that came out in support of the park and to have fun. It was wet, slick, and greasy....broken parts, bent metal.....lots of smiles. Thanks to all is all we can say. :spin:

Re: Re: Adventure Offroad Park

This park is a great place to ride. 500 acres of pure pleasure. This is going to be the moab of the east, no bs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Please post a official park schedule! I'm not going to complain about the price! the 25 or 30 per day is my choice . I will only visit the park about 8 times a year out of the 25 the park will be open , I like to go to the other parks in the area 2 -4 times a year also . I feel the yearly price should be lower .. As I said yearly is just not right for me! It is a great park and good people! It is good to have another great park choice near Chattanooga! Thanks Guys! Bill
We are planning to come in the next week or so . we did not know the weekend schedule.

We hope to have the website fully operational soon. But in the meantime here is the open weekend dates for the month of April........April 5-7, April 19-21. Gates open at 8am each of these days and close at dusk. Primitive camping available.

Hey Nick are you going to join for the year? I may try to go this weekend! come on.

The weather is looking great for this coming weekend with forecast showing it to be in the 70's and no rain.......come on out and hit some trails. The gates will open at 8am and close at dusk. We will be open Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.

flatcreek931 said:
What is the parks prices for visiting and so there is no night riding allowed

Think it is 25 for rig and 5 for passengers. They say closed at dusk so I'd guess no night riding.

another good trip, ride,break,repair,repeat! broke hub and maybe a locker from 3wheelin.. Just cant hang with the big boys .. YET!!!
Good note for all ! My new currie anti rock made a super difference if you have body roll try one!!!! Keeps all wheels planted much better and rock bounces like a sports car!!! hope to make you some sales !!! Bill

Bill hated I had to leave so earlier but it was my boys first baseball game this year

Hey peanut! I broke my hub studs on the right side and my locker was pulling just the left on the climb when you were there! So I played till locker would not hold any more.. I'm proud of my toy. I'll fix it this week and try again! Bill ;D

What a great turn out to our 2nd open weekend. A big thanks to each and everyone that came out to support the park and ride the trails. We will do it again on the weekend of April 20th. thumb.gif

i went sat and i loved it i will be back we road a couple of the difficult trails ant i thought they were great the crew that was with me were in mostly cab trucks so went real good 2 thums up tom

Broke on trail 46

Attachments

• IMG950963.jpg
    IMG950963.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 167
"Jwhite76" on ol #46 ... almost made it but wasnt from lack of trying he had er in the rug :driving:

Attachments

• 20130407_111810.jpg
    20130407_111810.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 163
Here is a list of the open weekends and exact dates coming in the next few months. We hope this helps until the web site is ready.
April 19, 20, 21
May 10, 11, 12
May 24, 25, 26, 27
June 7, 8, 9
June 21, 22, 23
July 4, 5, 6, 7
July 19, 20, 21
:driving: