• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adventure Offroad Park

We will open the gates again this weekend from 8am to dusk on Friday(19th), Saturday(20th), and Sunday(21st). Come on out and hit some trails. :driving:

It appears the weather is going to cooperate this weekend. Rain tomorrow morning and sunshine on Saturday and Sunday. Come out and hit some trails. We open the trails 8am to dusk each day this weekend. :driving:

A big thanks to all that came out to the park this weekend. We put in another trail this weekend....Trail #69 (Black).....not sure if any tracks went out the top of it. We will be open to the public again on the weekend of May 11th.

#69 is a good one and slick as snot gonna take alot of the skinny pedal

Update.......Directions......the physical address of the park is 1040 Ellis Cove road, South Pittsburg, Tn.....If you use GPS or Google Maps it will take you 10 miles out of the way....here is the best way........Exit of I-24 at exit 152A or 152B......go east on Hwy 72.....turn left in front of Wendy's onto Battle Creek Rd. After 3.3 miles turn left, take immediate right after crossing over Interstate (0.1 miles), turn left (0.6 miles), onto Ellis Cove Rd. Follow to complete end and park to right and register. REMEMBER....last turn is a single lane road.....15 mph to respect our neighbors.....Hope this helps

You can also get off at 143 exit if you are coming from the Monteagle side of I-24. You turn right at the top of the ramp then turn left on the next road (about 25 or 30 yrds away). When that road crosses back over the interstate (DO NOT GO ACROSS THE INTERSTATE) bare to the right on the little road that stays on the right side of I-24. Ellis Cove road will be on the right. If you get to the second bridge that crosses over I-24 coming in from this direction you have went to far. Turn around and try again.

1. Take exit 143 toward Martin Springs Rd 0.1 mi

2. Turn right onto TN-2 E 157 ft

3. Turn left onto TN-2 E/?Battle Creek Rd 2.8 mi

4. Slight right onto Ellis Rd 2.5 mi

5. Turn right onto Ellis Cove Rd 0.6 mi

Destination will be on the right

1040 Ellis Cove Rd

South Pittsburg, TN 37380

I was one of buggys who rode yesterday and the two new hills are tough. Thanks Tom for showing us around.

See y'all on the 11th to give those new hills a shot. Will there be a bounty on them that weekend.

We will put $500 on the hill for the first one to the top on May 11th.....we will run it from 11am to 2pm....come get it.....if you think you can. :driving:

Latest posts