• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aetna Mountain Adventures -Perlaky property access

11041775_1573078486269045_4578671461415345075_n.jpg

Not the best map, but thought it might help you.

I like Aetna. It is great to have more options, BUT Krackem and I tried this 3 weeks ago. It was 22$ per person for all in your buggy. The area is not well marked , easy to get lost and be trespassing quickly. This is the map we were given .It does not help much. It is 3 miles from parking to peanut butter hole with many unmarked trails. maybe they will get the new parking area built , get trail markers, get a good map,and get prices right.

It was 22$ per person for all in your buggy.

Their FB info says that riders are $5.50?

This is the kind of poorly thought-out BS that keeps otherwise good ideas from taking off.

::)

Non-member fees:
For daily visitors $22 a day for the driver and $5.50 for passengers. Update Effective 3-30-2015.

I'm glad to see the price issue resolved since I was there. Hope they work to resolve some more of the smaller issues. With just a little effort it would be great..
A map would be a easy issue. It would help people like me who never came in that way before. If it was not for phone gps. I would have been lost on the trip out. Some trail signs and property markers are important too !!

billstoy said:
I like Aetna. It is great to have more options, BUT Krackem and I tried this 3 weeks ago. It was 22$ per person for all in your buggy. The area is not well marked , easy to get lost and be trespassing quickly. This is the map we were given .It does not help much. It is 3 miles from parking to peanut butter hole with many unmarked trails. I will not go back soon ,, maybe when they get the new parking area built , get trail markers, get a good map,and get prices right. Right now they are asking to much for to little. JMO..
yes you know he changed it that day I followed you down because of the 26 rigs that followed me up that morning and there was 2/3/4 people per rig and there was no way they were going to pay $22 per head. Further more I agree with you 100% AOP for me right now. I wish them the best and maybe the mapping will get better and new trails will be cut, only time will tell.

Re: Re: Aetna Mountain Adventures -Perlaky property access

jacrawler said:
Just wondering,,,so is everyone parking at the WE-ROCK parking lot,,or is there a new parking area now also,,? if so,,where? :dunno:
Raccoon Mtn campground. Complete other side of the Mtn.

yes . follow signs to raccoon mtn. go into camp ground , follow signs to the go cart track, I think you pay there, and park in the field there.

jacrawler said:
Just wondering,,,so is everyone parking at the WE-ROCK parking lot,,or is there a new parking area now also,,? if so,,where? :dunno:
WeRock is still open too. That's what thier FB page says.

RockHales said:
WeRock is still open too. That's what thier FB page says.

Is anyone still a member? At one time I was but then TWRA started their bs and I didn't reup. No one I knew was still a member either.

jeeptj99 said:
Is anyone still a member? At one time I was but then TWRA started their bs and I didn't reup. No one I knew was still a member either.
I know a few (5-6) that still have campers or cabins there(there are more but it's folks I do not know) I don't know of anyone that has a $200 'daily' key anymore, I'm sure some do but nothing like it was before.
If anyone knows mnt Paul he has even moved out.

That's kind of sad. Seemed like a cool place to go and hang out/ride. I only got to go about 3 times because the year I joined my family's farm was hit by a tornado 2 weeks later and I didn't ride that year.

Went to aetna today, Great to see they are working to make a new legal place to ride. I felt welcome by " I think it was Steve and son". They are working on issues I stated in the past. new parking area is under const. going to place security cameras in the parking area. They are working on marking the trails and property boundries . I like aetna I hope they continue to grow.
Can we work on a better map ?

Latest posts