• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aetna Mtn Chattanooga TN

GOOD LUCK, Dave. I really hope that y'all win this fight. If you can think of anything more that I can do,Please let me know.

We appreciate all the help from everyone I think the TWRA is realizing how many people are paying attention to what is going on and they are not just dealing with a small group of people they can quietly move off the Mtn

David Vaughn
Jimmy Chapin (Aetna investments) the developer and owner of Cummings cove purchased the property in question from Gordon Street on December 30, 2002. Posted on The Chatoonoogan .com 1/31/03 Conservation leaders gathered at Sunset Rock on Lookout Mtn to celebrate the preservation of 2400 acres across the valley at Cummings Cove among those present was Jimmy Chapin, developer of Cummings Cove in Lookout Valley , who is transferring the property that was initially owned by North American Royalties. The acquisition is through federal money provided in the forest legacy program. A number of speakers praised Rep. Zach Wamp for lining up the funding for the acquisition....................this in not the entire article the first part was taken from a letter Steven Perlaky M.D to the Chattanooga planing commission .If you are interested in reading the entire article from the Chatoonoogan it is on their web sight.............PS Zack Wamp lives in Cummings Cove

Does anyone know about how many signatures y'all got Saturday? This weekend was my first time up, and we really hope to be able to wheel Aetna again... Sure I hit a tree with the Lexus, but I had a ball :woot:

John Mayer TWRA region 3 manager Aetna meeting

Please pass this link along and let everyone know what the TWRA thinks we should do if we want to ride in the state of Tennessee

the state doesnt see the revenue generated from an ohv area. alot of states have state supported ohv areas. kentucky and west virginia both have areas that is supported by states and communities. im sure if the twra charged a small fee for riding this property we would pay it, but there is more than our money behind the plans. alot of big money and politicians are behind the closing of this property

As lond as people keep going in to cummings cove where ZAC WAMP lives, and destroying property nothing will change it all will be closed and developed. Destroying property where a very well known Tennessee rep lives is def not the best thing to do. I love ridding Aetna as well as 20000 others, but this kind of recklessness is whats keeping us from enjoying our selfs on Aetna.

not necessarily true if that where the case the developers would have been destroying their own property long ago and saved allot of court cost. Destruction of private property would not be tolerated by any W.E.Rock member. I don't know who did it but sneaking around and destroying someones property is a cowardly act if you have an issue with someone put on your big boy pants look them in the eye and talk to them like a man. I Know the Developers have conducted themselves in a cowardly way destroying a public rd blocking access to land owners using bullying and intimidation tactics to keep land owners from reaching their property. Blocking A public RD after loosing a lengthy court battle in which Aetna Mtn RD was declared a public RD Then rendering it impassable with bulldozers and quickly rendering a motion to have it abanded . building houses on a deeded right of way and then hiring off duty police officers in city cars in city uniforms to right illegal tickets to people trying to access a public RD. If this is a ploy by the developers to bring negative attention to the offroad community shame on them if this crime was committed by someone that rides the Mtn then shame on you. PS i don't know what other incidents you are talking about But I am not being vague in my accusations and have documentation on every incident I am referring to I don't mean to be short with anyone but I have had allot of people on my facebook that don't have any information in their profile throwing negative comments in about the offroad community if you would like to see my documentation please private message me I have roughly 300 pages of documents it gets a little tedious and please include your profile information i like to know who I am dealing with. Mine is already up I have nothing to hide

Dvaughn1971 said:
not necessarily true if that where the case the developers would have been destroying their own property long ago and saved allot of court cost. Destruction of private property would not be tolerated by any W.E.Rock member. I don't know who did it but sneaking around and destroying someones property is a cowardly act if you have an issue with someone put on your big boy pants look them in the eye and talk to them like a man. I Know the Developers have conducted themselves in a cowardly way destroying a public rd blocking access to land owners using bullying and intimidation tactics to keep land owners from reaching their property. Blocking A public RD after loosing a lengthy court battle in which Aetna Mtn RD was declared a public RD Then rendering it impassable with bulldozers and quickly rendering a motion to have it abanded . building houses on a deeded right of way and then hiring off duty police officers in city cars in city uniforms to right illegal tickets to people trying to access a public RD. If this is a ploy by the developers to bring negative attention to the offroad community shame on them if this crime was committed by someone that rides the Mtn then shame on you. PS i don't know what other incidents you are talking about But I am not being vague in my accusations and have documentation on every incident I am referring to I don't mean to be short with anyone but I have had allot of people on my facebook that don't have any information in their profile throwing negative comments in about the offroad community if you would like to see my documentation please private message me I have roughly 300 pages of documents it gets a little tedious and please include your profile information i like to know who I am dealing with. Mine is already up I have nothing to hide
Thanks David for getting the facts out there for everyone. David has spend a ton of time searching for FACTS on this mess. It all boils down to dirty politics and land developers and once you take the time to see the facts its very clear too see what is going here. Its a very messed up deal

not sure when they will have another ride but if I hear anything I will post it up . I would like to say thank you for the huge show of support at the last open ride

Now they have hired security on Aetna Mt. Road. Not exactly sure how that's legal to stop folks from driving on a public road.