• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aetna Tuesday Night - Wes Rolls and Catches Fire

chickenfarmer

Went to Aetna this evening to watch Wes and Tyler climb a few hills. About halfway up the mountain Tylers steering pump took a **** so we decided to go a little further up the mountain and watch Wes try and climb a hill on the side of the mountain thats never been climbed. It was really dry, so he had a good chance at climbing it (even with a bone stock 351w). After a few tries he rolled over and caught on fire so we headed home. The video is a little fuzzy because it was almost dark. Might try to get some more video of it tomorrow evening if we can get up there a little earlier.

??? Hill

I stopped filming for a second to try and help out but then turned my camera back on

New Hill

wow...glad it was taken care of quickly! fire in a rig like that is my worst fear.....

either the video quality makes that motor sound like crap or something is wrong..............but then again it does have a ford motor in it. :****:

techtafab said:
was the motor hitting on all 8 ?
sounds like **** ! or is that just a ford thing :dunno:

no, it wasnt hitting on all 8.. he runs it with two plug wires off because there isnt much competetion around the southeast....

Standefer said:
no, it wasnt hitting on all 8.. he runs it with two plug wires off because there isnt much competetion around the southeast....
molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaughahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahgahahahahahahahhahhahhahahahhahhahahahahahahhhhahhahahhahaahhhahhahahahhahahhahaahahhahahaahhaahhahahahahhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahaghahhahhahjhhahhhahahhhajhahahhhhahauh skully skully skully skully skully skully skully skully skully skully skully skully laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif loller.gif yep most def a ford thing :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha: hitit molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh ****in pussys learn how to drive

lol, thanks for your input miss cameron.. you made me a promise that aetna was going to be your first stop when yours gets done.. please call us!!! we are ready!!! talk to you later man =P

Standefer said:
lol, thanks for your input miss cameron.. you made me a promise that aetna was going to be your first stop when yours gets done.. please call us!!! we are ready!!! talk to you later man =P
ive never been on a steep hill so i may jus come ride with u ! thumb.gif

Standefer said:
Sounds like you may be a bigger fan than the other guy :gay: :gtfo: