• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alabama vs Georgia

86chevota said:
Crazy game but a dam good one. Wonder what the game would have been like if they didn't wait til 2nd half to put that freshman in. Damn that boy is good and handled all that pressure like a champ and made everyone his bitch. The entire team looked completely different with him in unreal what a amazing QB can do to a team

It was, but I believe Kirby was outsmarted by his own Smarts. His game plan was all about stopping Jalen from running the ball, and so the first half Georgia's defense was straight out of Alabama's playbook. (he's being led down the path he thinks is the winning path) Second half comes and the 18 year NFL veteran coach throws the game winning play, PUT IN THE OTHER GUY who Georgia knew little about. Damn sure didn't see that coming, a southpaw with a different game plan. Tua even said that before the game that Saban said he was going to switch up the QB's during the game, but I give Brian Daboll all the credit. Just my theory for what it's worth. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

I'm not a TEAM person...I just enjoy great decision making and execution. Last nights game was why I like Alabama. The ability to visualize....adapt.....overcome.

Quite the contrast to the ol' UT of 3 up the middle and punt. Which is a VERY large portion of why I dislike UT. That...and the fact they hafta to be one of the most over hyped teams in history.

Georgia is a good football team....just a few points short of greatness. ;)

I just hope I never have to see Jalen Hurts at QB again. Alabama is anemic and handcuffed with his obvious inability to play that position at a high level consistently. He can not follow his progressions or make multiple reads on a play... or throw accurately. Georgia looked like the real deal, but let's be real... If Bama would have started Tua it would have been 40-6 Alabama. Hurts is that much of a roadblock for Alabama's offensive play calling and execution.

muddinmetal said:
I just hope I never have to see Jalen Hurts at QB again. Alabama is anemic and handcuffed with his obvious inability to play that position at a high level consistently. He can not follow his progressions or make multiple reads on a play... or throw accurately. Georgia looked like the real deal, but let's be real... If Bama would have started Tua it would have been 40-6 Alabama. Hurts is that much of a roadblock for Alabama's offensive play calling and execution.

I see some of Hurts short comings, but, come on man he went 25-2 before last night, Do you know how many arm chair QB's would love to say they sucked that bad at ANY S.E.C. school.

dwa2469 said:
I see some of Hurts short comings, but, come on man he went 25-2 before last night, Do you know how many arm chair QB's would love to say they sucked that bad at ANY S.E.C. school.

Alabama went 25-2 in spite of him.

CHASMAN9 said:
It was, but I believe Kirby was outsmarted by his own Smarts. His game plan was all about stopping Jalen from running the ball, and so the first half Georgia's defense was straight out of Alabama's playbook. (he's being led down the path he thinks is the winning path) Second half comes and the 18 year NFL veteran coach throws the game winning play, PUT IN THE OTHER GUY who Georgia knew little about. Damn sure didn't see that coming, a southpaw with a different game plan. Tua even said that before the game that Saban said he was going to switch up the QB's during the game, but I give Brian Daboll all the credit. Just my theory for what it's worth. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

You post makes good sense Unreal how good of a coach nick is.

Georgia's OC cost them the game. They were having terrific luck swinging the ball out wide and letting Sony bounce it around, so they put Chubb in and let him run it up the gut....

UGA will bounce back. They are losing some good starters but they also have a lot of talent on the come up. Swift, Fromm, R. Ridley all will come back and own it. Bammer has a great QB in Tua. I don't see Hurts starting next year. at the end of the day though I still say GO DAWGS!!!!

You guys hear about the stadium getting graffiti'd up with **** TRUMP and stuff? Gotta be a Georgia fans....heard some stuff was misspelled.

tonybolton said:
You guys hear about the stadium getting graffiti'd up with **** TRUMP and stuff? Gotta be a Georgia fans....heard some stuff was misspelled.

Didn't Alabama just elect a Democrat to be the state's next US Senator.. ::) Seems to me that the Bama fans might be the more likely culprit.

https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/950540110403121152?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

tallnate said:
Didn't Alabama just elect a Democrat to be the state's next US Senator.. ::) Seems to me that the Bama fans might be the more likely culprit.

Good point. GA was prolly too busy trying to sell all the pre-printed GEORGIA NATIONAL CHAMPS T-SHIRT's to 3rd world countries. LMAO

I still think Alabama lost to Auburn on purpose. Saban could have cared less about winning another SEC Championship but by losing to Auburn, it allowed his hurt players an extra week to get healthy. But hell what do I know, I am an LSU fan.