• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ALL GIRLS Trail Run @ Reiter - August 30th (Sunday)

If you ever show back up at one!!:cheer: will be at the Labor Day races "helping" ( with the jello shots of course)

I think you would like the group going up there at Reiter, and dont think you will have to worry to much about keeping up, you should do fine.:;
I know I will be fine, I have been practicing pulling my club members out of stuff for awhile now- this was just my disclaimer.:eeek:

this was just my disclaimer.:eeek:

Like the guy that says "closed courses and professional drivers"? :;

Maybe I should warn "ANNIE" about you....:eek:

PS, no more driving stunts at the races this year like you did in the daisy last year, I am only good for one run a year,and I already did mine this year!!:cool:

Like the guy that says "closed courses and professional drivers"? :;

Maybe I should warn "ANNIE" about you....:eek:

PS, no more driving stunts at the races this year like you did in the daisy last year, I am only good for one run a year,and I already did mine this year!!:cool:

alright you :stirpot:, what bridge are you hiding from poaching wifi?

I thaught high heels meant 3 inches or higher.

Just glad i do not have to wear a mini skirt and heels to go wheelin.

Hey can we respect pokey a lil and keep this to the run chat, the fashion talk can be done in the chatterbox..... OK thank you!!!:cheer:

^^^ What he said! This is "Trail chatter" guys and girls! This run was created with the intended purpose of it being an ALL girls ( and girls only ) run. If the guys want to come, there are 2, ok, maybe 3 rules (exceptions) to this run...
1.) You must ride passenger at all times,
2.) If you decide to ride passenger, you must wear ladies high heels and a skirt and
3.) Allow pictures to be taken and posted for the pure pleasure of Mrs. Crash! :awesomework:
If you want to discuss these rules, take to the chatter box!

Pokey, feel free to clean up any un-neccesary posts in this thread! :kiss:

Yes indeed! thank you ever so much for all your help crashy poo, and patrick!:awesomework: A dinner worthy of kings will be provided to you in a show of appreciation. :D