• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

All Wheelers Shoestring Run - Report (August 8th, 2009)

Tombstone? Is that just a marker for the trail or a real tombstone?

Most of the pics came through with that nasty red X. Hopefully, I'll be able to see them at home...

Other than that. Looks like a fun trip. Minumal breakage and not really any carnage, human or otherwise, within your group.

Good to hear the injured rider/driver is doing okay.

Tombstone? Is that just a marker for the trail or a real tombstone?
Just a rock with RIP on it.
Manastash-12.jpg

You can defiantly tell there EASTERN Washington wheelers...:haha:

Look where he mounted his rear lights...:redneck: No westerner would EVER do that and plan on them staying mounted...:haha:

28.jpg

Great trip report Ceg!!!:awesomework:

Next summer I will try and join up with you guys and gals... AWORC is a great group of people and fun to wheel with..(my 1 time wheeling with them :redneck: at the "Slab" in Zillah)

not sure who I passed on the way into Whistling Jacks from Yakima I seem to recognize the Yellow Jeep was on a trailer. I'm from Kelowna BC Canada and my wife and I ran up the 1701 on Monday to Moon/Funny rocks across the ridge and through Rocky Saddle and out the way you guys came in. I love it up there but I spend the first part of my trip cleaning up Moon rocks beer cans everywhere - you might have recognized my Jeep on my trailer:

augtrip8.jpg

but we had fun too:
augtrip6.jpg

augtrip5.jpg

augtrip3.jpg

augtrip2.jpg

not sure who I passed on the way into Whistling Jacks from Yakima I seem to recognize the Yellow Jeep was on a trailer. I'm from Kelowna BC Canada and my wife and I ran up the 1701 on Monday to Moon/Funny rocks across the ridge and through Rocky Saddle and out the way you guys came in. I love it up there but I spend the first part of my trip cleaning up Moon rocks beer cans everywhere - you might have recognized my Jeep on my trailer:
You passed me . I have never been to BC with my jeep, but one of these days I would like to wheel the Bitch trail . It looks to be a challenge. I live in Tieton outside of Naches but I have been known to poke around in your neck of the woods.So you might of saw my truck around.

I thought so. The Bitch is on Vancouver Island good trail for sure since then there have been some addition in that same area, Upper and lower Armdong and Orange Crush ran both of those right after the TJ was done. I use to live on the island I'm now in Kelowna about 7 hours from Naches almost straight up 97.
Al V