• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Allis needs a face lift

He doesnt know a good thing when he see's it.

Also realize thats the ultra rare 12oz can

Also, being of the non-alcoholic breed, I wouldn't have known that was beer unless someone told me. Looked like a store brand soda can from where I was sitting...

And only one? Means he was either nursing it or he ran out real fast!

It's looking GREAT!! Hopefully it'll be back together soon....

... EVERY surface in the garage is COVERED with that damn paint dust!! Including the rack of shoes :redneck:

Got motor parts today so stayed after work and put it together. Thanks Monkeyevil for the help in the many areas I know not what I'm doing :redneck:

Once back at home I crammed some food, lit a fire to warm the weif, and headed out to the garage.

Had left it like this on Sunday.

IMG00907-20091003-1744Medium.jpg

IMG00912-20091003-2302Medium.jpg

Tonight I left it like this

DSC09266Medium.jpg

DSC09272Medium.jpg

DSC09277Medium.jpg

DSC09284Medium.jpg

DSC09283Medium.jpg

For the most part, I'm pleased with how it came out. The hood could be better but I'd started to run out of paint (Who woulda thought 9 cans of primer and ten cans of paint wouldn't be enough...) so that'll get some more coats in the next few days. I want it nice and shiny :D

Otherwise, just have to put some shrouds back on the motor, torque the head bolts, rtv the oil pan and add oil and she can go back in. Carb rebuild kit should show up tomorrow or the next day so then I can hammer that out and the new wiring. :cool:

I heard someone isn't too happy with the disaster that is now the garage. Might want to do some cleanup in there Nuzzman, before you go too much further....

Of course, opening the door and using the air compressor to 'sweep it out' can't be that hard...

Even so, the tractor looks great!

Well, I've set my mind towards simple accessories I can build to improve my life :D In the relatively near future, I'm thinking a boom lift and a log arch. May or may not work in my multi mount winch depending on which way I want to take things.

However, first off is making a sleeve hitch and rear lift assembly. Knocked this guy out in a few after work tonight. The CNC Press at work sure comes in handy (as will the plasma table down the road)!!

DSC09293Medium.jpg

DSC09296Medium.jpg

Now on to fab my upper portion and rear lift group pieces... :cool: