• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alloy USA shafts

JPT

So it seems Alloy usa has a major backorder on shafts, does anybody know who would have a alloy usa Dana 30 shafts in stock, or a D30 shortside cromo of any other brand. Thanks

So it seems Alloy usa has a major backorder on shafts, does anybody know who would have a alloy usa Dana 30 shafts in stock, or a D30 shortside cromo of any other brand. Thanks

Check Northridge 4x4 360-340-0282

Got mine at drivetrainoutlet.com

If Alloy USA is owned by american axle they're on strike right now and that could be the reason for the backorder

If Alloy USA is owned by american axle they're on strike right now and that could be the reason for the backorder

Alloy USA is NOT owned by AAM.
Alloy USA is owned by a former employee of Superior Gear and an East Indian partner. They bought Reider Racing/Precision Gear about 2 years ago.

The AAM strike is over.

Much of Alloy's product is coming from overseas(like Randy's/Yukon and others). Back orders are common when you have to buy product by the container load.

Alloy USA told me "end of June", at the beginning of June.
My vendor told me "June 20th" four or five days ago.
Waiting...
Apparently they haven't had material since February. :eek2:

I tried ordering a couple of sets last week for customers. Alloy USA's are all on backorder, Yukon had inners but no outers. Superior had kits just getting ready to ship, I should see them Tuesday IIRC.

J

works for awhile.:booo:

fixed:awesomework:

and good luck getting yukon outers. I have waited monthes for them before, just to call and be told they got some and sold them all to one dealer and they are on back order again.:booo: old randys good, new randys bad. been tellin guys to run warn shafts and they seem to hold up, but are xpensive. never ran alloys before:beer:

never ran alloys before:beer:

Alloys are the ****, atleast their dana 30 shafts are, I have been running 37" comp Krawlers on a dana 30 for 6 months now wheeling in Arizona and I am by no means easy on it and have only popped 1 shaft and they warrantied it no problem. I dont know how it holds up but it does it must be a 6030 hybrid :masturbanana[1]: :beer:

My driveline guy/ machinist races 4x4 mud trucks his truck is 600+ hp. He has probably ran every axle shaft ujoint combo known to man. He says that the warn axles are the best he has ever bought and well worth the extra money. He still breaks ujoints but wheen he does the axles dont get damaged at all.