• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Need advice on events Southeast USA area

Volvo6x6

Hi fellow offroaders- I am huge off road enthusiast from Finland ( I drive a 6x6 Volvo myself) and I am visiting Atlanta for business late august-early september this year. I have a few days free time then and I would really like to see some Off-road activity near Atlanta/ Georgia/Alabama/East Tennessee/South Carolina! area. Could you guys help me and suggest some events or activity that I could participate on 24-29August in that area? ;)

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/547544_3756553086047_321334069_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1da19fd70419aec963e863c17e5b94ac&oe=5BE440F7

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I think that weekend is SRRS at HAwk Pride in Tuscumbia, Alabama.

If SRRS is happing when you are here, this would be great to watch in person. Just look up SRRS or rock bouncing in YouTube. I've been to a couple of events and it is very entertaining.

This would be just the kind of action I am looking for - I have been Tim Cameron fan for several years and seeing "Stand Back" live would be freaking awesome- or anything even close to similar! - but If I translate SRRS pages correctly that event is August 3-4 and thats too early for me, I fly Atlanta on 24th .... Also I found South Creek Mud Boggin events , but that is held also too early for me, August 18th

Mud Bogging would also be awesome to experience - everything that I see from videos about mud bogging there is like HELL YEAH! for me :dblthumb: .... I have a Toyota pick up flatbed that I have build as a rock crawler , so rock crawling too would be nice to see , but I havent found any on that area ?

Volvo6x6 said:
This would be just the kind of action I am looking for - I have been Tim Cameron fan for several years and seeing "Stand Back" live would be freaking awesome- or anything even close to similar! - but If I translate SRRS pages correctly that event is August 3-4 and thats too early for me, I fly Atlanta on 24th .... Also I found South Creek Mud Boggin events , but that is held also too early for me, August 18th

Mud Bogging would also be awesome to experience - everything that I see from videos about mud bogging there is like HELL YEAH! for me :dblthumb: .... I have a Toyota pick up flatbed that I have build as a rock crawler , so rock crawling too would be nice to see , but I havent found any on that area ?

Stand Back is no more.... What dates are you going to be here?

Volvo6x6 said:
Hi fellow offroaders- I am huge off road enthusiast from Finland ( I drive a 6x6 Volvo myself) and I am visiting Atlanta for business late august-early september this year. I have a few days free time then and I would really like to see some Off-road activity near Atlanta/ Georgia/Alabama/East Tennessee/South Carolina! area. Could you guys help me and suggest some events or activity that I could participate on 24-29August in that area? ;)

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/547544_3756553086047_321334069_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=1da19fd70419aec963e863c17e5b94ac&oe=5BE440F7

Welcome to the forum, and that Volvo is awesome !! :woot:

Latest posts