• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Aluminum tub Willys 90% finished

tubehead

Aluminum tub Willys 90%+ finished
I have a project I just don't have the interest to finish. I bought it from a friend last fall and it only needs a few things to finish but I just don't have the drive to work on it.

Aqualu aluminum willys tub
Throttle Down Customs mandrel bent frame rails
Willys hood, grill and wind shield frame
Chevy 4.3 TBI engine with Howell harness and computer
TH350 tranny with Art Carr shifter
Atlas t-case 4.3 ratio
Tom Woods 1350 polished drive shafts
Dana 60 front axle, 5.13 gears, Yukon Grizzly locker, 35 spline outters with drive flanges, JB's 4x4 steering arms,Wide Open truss
14 bolt rear, 5.13's, Detroit, WFO truss, disc brakes
40" Nitto Trail Grapplers
Trail Ready HD17 wheels
PRP low back daily drivers with 5.3 harnesses
RCI aluminum fuel cell with Artec truss and Walbro fuel pump
Wilwood dual master cylinder brake set up with brake lines ran
Warn VR8000S winch with synthetic line
Aluminum radiator
Sway-A-Way 2.5" coil overs with PAC springs

The Jeep needs exhaust, steering hoses hooked up, a battery, harnesses installed, hood pins installed, radiator hoses, skid plate installed, throttle cable and pedal installed and I'm sure a few other small things.

There is close to $24,000 in parts. I'd let it go for $17,000
Located in Olive Hill KY
606-316-2626

Re:

Yea, this is a bad ass project. If I weren't neck deep in a manche, I'd be all over this.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. If I take a break for a while never know, I may get some interest back. Just thought I'd post it and see if there is any interest.

The coil overs are 2.5"x14" Sway-A-Ways. Right now they are set up to have about 4" of up travel.

:dblthumb: damn this needed to be posted last week. What's the wheelbase set at? Do you have a title for it?

If I remember right the wheel base is 99". I do have a title and vin plates.

I like that little rig. A friend of mine originally built that tub years ago. Right now I'd have to pass though, I have someone interested in the complete project.

I've been talking with a few different people about it but at this time it is still sitting in my shop. I went to the shop today and looked at routing exhaust on it. If it doesn't sell in the next few weeks I'll finish it and wheel it. It doesn't need much.