• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

American Sniper

Yeah we put enough bullets in enough bodies that we had gotten to the point where we could take off our kevlars and body armor to sit and eat without some sort of bullshit going down.

One of the most fun things over there in a barron wasteland is to throw an open MRE bag into a group of teenagers and watch them beat the **** out of each other trying to get it all.

Re: Re: American Sniper

wgamble said:
Yeah we put enough bullets in enough bodies that we had gotten to the point where we could take off our kevlars and body armor to sit and eat without some sort of bullshit going down.

One of the most fun things over there in a barron wasteland is to throw an open MRE bag into a group of teenagers and watch them beat the **** out of each other trying to get it all.
Fact. I was there 03-04 and again 07-08. Was stationed in Kuwait both times, but 03-04 I was on the road all the time. We was one of a few heavy haul units (HETs).

Re: Re: American Sniper

Jeep Family said:
Somebody needs to put a bullet in Jesse Ventura for suing his widow and taking her money. sorry sack of $%^&
Saw the interview last night on you tube with him about this. He just had to do it.

I was there in 03 attached to the British Royal Marines good times we stayed down south furthest north we went was An Nasiriya. Did the cover shoot for that dumb bitch Jessica lynch, then took over the patrols of ambush alley. But ya them damn kids and teenagers was viscous to each other over a MRE saw a 8 yr old stab another kid for a damn jolly rancher.