• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

And it happens in threes

Rubigoddess

So, i finally got my starter replaced. Seemed to fix the spinning problem. Now my brakes are going. Are they hard to change? is it something I could try and do myself? I mean, i've worked on my jeep a little, nothin' too extreme.

So, what all is entailed in it?

have a man do it then when its wrong or you dont like it, do like your avatar says and blame him:haha: :haha: :haha:

couldn't resist....

last time i did the brakes on my YJ i got pissy cause a broke a nail.

have a man do it then when its wrong or you dont like it, do like your avatar says and blame him:haha: :haha: :haha:

couldn't resist....

last time i did the brakes on my YJ i got pissy cause a broke a nail.

Well, seeing as I dont have nails to break, that wont be a problem. I am just SO sick and tired of having to ask my friends for help all the time. Specially when its the brakes, and it needs to be done like NOW.

but, i do like your idea of blamin' someone else! ;)

the front brakes are cake just go buy new rotors and pads and have at it, very easy.

Well, fortunately, I have a good friend who changed the pads for me last night. He did one side, after I watched, I INTENDED to do the other side, but apparently, he got a bit impatient and took over! Pfft! :looser: (if you are reading this............sorry, you should have let me do it!)

Anyway, looks pretty easy for next time.

Latest posts