• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

And the Nutswinger of the year award goes to........

I done told ya'll KINGSNAKE is the biggest nutswinger in the offroad world

he still tries to pull vacuum everytime he gets around Timmie or Bryan Cole.
:puke:

kingsnake ,you catch hell dont ya ,thats molaugh molaugh C smith ,well havent got to ride much this year but what i have seen ivote fer bobby tannar in ol blue hees had some pretty awsome pics ,hope to have mine back going by labor day gona try to hit hale an witc that weekend. T C ,S nut award has been taken molaugh :eek: ya gona have ta get er done son and EARN it back ;D :dblthumb:

kennyWayne said:
kingsnake ,you catch hell dont ya ,thats molaugh molaugh C smith ,well havent got to ride much this year but what i have seen ivote fer bobby tannar in ol blue hees had some pretty awsome pics ,hope to have mine back going by labor day gona try to hit hale an witc that weekend. T C ,S nut award has been taken molaugh :eek: ya gona have ta get er done son and EARN it back ;D :dblthumb:

X2 on Mr. Tanner.. cant we just vote for nutswinger family of the year. They deserve it, although i wouldn't call Ms Shelby that...Might get slapped lol. The Tanner crew always puts on a good show, and are very nice folks!

COLT said:
The Tanner crew always puts on a good show, and are very nice folks!

Put on a good show today too....Shelby rolled 2x and Dad did once. (that I saw. lol ) She took a nice easy roll and then got slammed hard on a tree gettin back on all fours. Shook the cobwebs out and went again.

She's a trooper! :****:

Latest posts