• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anger Management

Makes all bullshit go away....
4c6a91e8d61fdf78489f230cab31b512.jpg

Re: Re: Anger Management

TacomaJD said:
Looks better without the utility flatbed. You get yer shifters and **** fixed yet, where you can ride it?

Sorry for the derail.

TacomaJD said:
Like your leg or life you know just the BS!

I get mad easily also my trigger is stupid people and people that don't pay attention! I feel like if I can see what's going on or what a problem is so should anybody else that is dealing with whatever the situation is! Literally makes my blood boil faster than anything else!

Re: Re: Anger Management

tyldyl12 said:
Looks better without the utility flatbed. You get yer shifters and **** fixed yet, where you can ride it?

Sorry for the derail.
Yeah man! Only went on a short cruise, been too cold on the little free time I've had to actually ride it since getting everything fixed to where I can ride it. Still not decided if I'm gonna take the lowering link out. Looks good lowered, but hurts cornering performance and clearance. I'm a little more about performance than cosmetics when it comes to certain things.
al1tonyota said:
Like your leg or life you know just the BS!

I get mad easily also my trigger is stupid people and people that don't pay attention! I feel like if I can see what's going on or what a problem is so should anybody else that is dealing with whatever the situation is! Literally makes my blood boil faster than anything else!
Errbody ain't as swooft on the brain like The Adam Lee tho! :flipoff1:

A lot of my anger comes from fighting in Iraq. If I need to say whatever it is that is ****ing with me then I have either my wife or one of my buddies just stand there and not say a word. They know that I just need to get whatever it is off of my chest and then I will feel better. It is usually my wife unless its about her then it is a buddy. It scares my wife sometimes but she knows that I would never lay a hand on her. The crazy thing is that most of the time it turns her on and I get a little sticky leg afterwards. For me, that is a win win.

Re:

I use a combination of prayer, calling or texting a friend, and then looking at the situation and how I can change it. A lot of times of I get upset over something I assume automatically something with me is wrong on my end. Also if I need to get away I just jump in the truck and leave.

I was angry as a child growing up in a angry home I have tried pills, drinking, sex, driving, fighting, yelling, throwing, breaking, counselling, ect. The majority of those solutions only caused more problems and cost me more.

I think I'm a default happy person.

Don't really do anything in particular to deal.

Maybe step out back and shoot my .44 mag at the steel swinging targets.
That'll make a smile.

Come to think of it, having easy stress relief is probably why it never builds up.

My shop is my house
I have a shooting range in my backyard
I can wheel in my backyard (not much, but a twisty little climbing trail around the back of my land)
There's 2 rivers and 100 miles of one lane gravel and tar chip roads right out back :driving:

And I no longer have to deal with a commute, traffic, or the general public.

Stream of conscience post....

Easy access to stress relief. 8)

Re:

TheViking said:
I use a combination of prayer, calling or texting a friend, and then looking at the situation and how I can change it. A lot of times of I get upset over something I assume automatically something with me is wrong on my end. Also if I need to get away I just jump in the truck and leave.

I was angry as a child growing up in a angry home I have tried pills, drinking, sex, driving, fighting, yelling, throwing, breaking, counselling, ect. The majority of those solutions only caused more problems and cost me more.

Sounds like you've had your share of issues as most all of us have/ had and are on the path to being at peace. I try to look at it this way, will it matter tomorrow, next week, next year? If not, just let it go. Easier said than done, but if you can, than you have made the right decision. thumb.gif

Max Lucado books are pretty good if you like to read at all.
"travel light" helps let go of the things that may drag you down.

whiskeymakin said:
Max Lucado books are pretty good if you like to read at all.
"travel light" helps let go of the things that may drag you down.
I'm gonna look into these books you speak of. Thanks