• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

angryfab buggy aka (steel skin)

hogasswild said:
Dude. Best lookin chassis I have seen. I would love to have your skills
tks man I never have considered my self all that . You actually should see all the tube that I screw up . If I ever did climb to the top I would screw it up! I'm actually on GODS list under don't let this fool have aney money! But I'm not out to race or compete with anyone. Hell if everybody was in the race who would watch

This :afro:can build sum bad a$$ looking chassis for sure and he's really not that big of an ass if u take him 3-30packs of beer lol :****:keep up the awesome work George can't wait till I can get 1 :tc

angryfab said:
tks man I never have considered my self all that . You actually should see all the tube that I screw up . If I ever did climb to the top I would screw it up! I'm actually on GODS list under don't let this fool have aney money! But I'm not out to race or compete with anyone. Hell if everybody was in the race who would watch

this kind of attitude makes me like your chassis that much better.

Got the rear end mocked up an B bar put in an built a tie rod this afternoon

Attachments

• 20140316_202228.jpg
    20140316_202228.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,332
  • 20140316_202212.jpg
    20140316_202212.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,333
Its getting impossible to load pictures on here look on face book for more pictures

I have to say It bums me out to think about all the notches you must do........freaking awesome fabwork as always, you are a metal artist!

angryfab said:
Well consider it man! I def feel like im on the same list BUT with That kinda good attitude and BADASS skills you're more likely on a different list then about 98% of the world, you just don't know it. You my friend have a hell of a talent.. If I can ever sell some **** or save up some money, i can assure you if I buy a chassis it will be from you. True God givin talent and not an asshole.. Thats hard to find. That chassis is The TOP if ya ask me, but hell who am i... Just like my dam brother-in-law, everything you touch seems to turn out perfect. Myself well,,, umm naw. Haha man that comment went along way with me. So does your pic under your name. Haha now thats thinking outside tha box!! Good work man. :woot: