• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anniversary Bash/Ultra4 Racing/ProRock Bouncer stuffs at Rush, KY

ridered3

Not Rigless
Anyone going to watch or compete this weekend at Rush during the anniversary bash weekend? Going to have Ultra4 racing and the usual ProRock Bouncer races too.

If I saw correctly @extremetownie is on the list for 4400's. Anyone else racing, watching, helping?

I'll be trying to watch from home if they have livestream. I know it's hard to get coverage out of Rush due to lack of service though.

0D2C3478-C94C-4E1A-9339-244BA68F12FE.png

Come out to Rush. There are many acres and there is someone on all of them. It is like being at rush hour on the interstate.

Curious to know what the "capacity limit" is on an offroad park.
Not been there before but from what I've read, part of their capacity issue is road access to get in/out of the park. Supposedly takes hours to get in on busy Saturday mornings.

UTV's on course now. All races will be shown on Madram11, MidAmerica Outdoors, and Rock Racing TV's YouTube channels as well as FaceSpace. You have to use the YouTube website or app to watch.

Some screenshots from @extremetownie and @wizzo (assuming he's with Cody Hardesty) qualifying runs

Yes I was with Cody. I'll be with him for the foreseeable future.

We had a great weekend with some minor hickups that cost us.

Qualified 5th out of 20. Even after hitting a small tree and having to back up. I feel like if we had a clean run, we would have been 2 maybe close to 1.

Race was going great. We were running fast and on the edge. Basically where you have to be to run up front. Then we lost brakes on our 4th lap. We had been running in 3rd at that point. We finished 8th after stopping in the pits and then limping the buggy around the course.

Something got a hold of one of the flex lines by the knuckle.

Cody has a single pedal balance bar set up. So when we lost fronts, the bar twists and you have no brakes. I suggested to him from day one of my involvement that the balance bar needed to go. He knows why I've been asking for this change for a while now.

We'll be ready to go again at AOP!!!

Cody has a single pedal balance bar set up. So when we lost fronts, the bar twists and you have no brakes. I suggested to him from day one of my involvement that the balance bar needed to go. He knows why I've been asking for this change for a while now.
Do you suggest a straight bar, no balance or switching to a tandem master ?

Yes I was with Cody. I'll be with him for the foreseeable future.

We had a great weekend with some minor hickups that cost us.

Qualified 5th out of 20. Even after hitting a small tree and having to back up. I feel like if we had a clean run, we would have been 2 maybe close to 1.

Race was going great. We were running fast and on the edge. Basically where you have to be to run up front. Then we lost brakes on our 4th lap. We had been running in 3rd at that point. We finished 8th after stopping in the pits and then limping the buggy around the course.

Something got a hold of one of the flex lines by the knuckle.

We'll be ready to go again at AOP!!!
Thanks for the race recap and wasn't sure how all the reschedules aligned in terms of who would be where.

I knew y'all were progressing through the field pretty good so sucks to read the brakes took you out of contention for a bit. Will see y'all at AOP though.

Do you suggest a straight bar, no balance or switching to a tandem master ?

He has two masters now. I'd rather have independent pedals BUT if you don't have the room, modify the single pedal so the "balance" bar doesn't balance. Make it a solid rod with no twist. Then, you might notice you loose some breaking but you will still have one end or the other working.

Latest posts