• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run---Tonga

Sure, as long as Ethan's not going... :stirpot:

Besides, we'll have plowed the way the night before anyways...:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

Crash you know im there man! Gotta take the rig to a friends to borrow a welder before my transfer case mount falls off though lovely crack formed last time i was out

So... why you have that welder out, care to build me some bumpers, and modify my sliders?:fawkdancesmiley:

Bring it over and me and my buddy Kurt could build ya somethin if you provide materials:cool: We both went to EVCC for welding/fabrication:awesomework:

Bring it over and me and my buddy Kurt could build ya somethin if you provide materials:cool: We both went to EVCC for welding/fabrication:awesomework:

Got stick welder? Cause thats what I know how to do.:haha:

Actually, I'm a bit proficient with both single shield and dual shield MIG welding, but I is too poor to afford one of those fancy machines.

Got stick welder? Cause thats what I know how to do.:haha:

Actually, I'm a bit proficient with both single shield and dual shield MIG welding, but I is too poor to afford one of those fancy machines.

I MIG 90% of my stuff at home, if i had a TIG i would TIG EVERYTHING! so much cleaner and i love doing it:awesomework:

how is the parking for tow rigs and such

It really depends on how much snow there is. But we have never had a problem parking along foss river road. There is a nhice long straight away not far after the one lane bridge thats pretty wide. The only hard part is turning around if there are allot of tow rigs parked along the road.. But we have done it that way for a number of years with no issues...

Not sure who got the trophey last year but the year b4 Morgan (not sure if he is on the board) got it.

Think I might have to do alittle maintence to my rig and go.