• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Annual Hangover run

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
That time of year and I missed last year due to building my new rig..

So Meeting at the Family grocer in gold bar at 8am and heading to Tonga..

I'm going to try my damndest to be there.

I have a lot of things to replace on the jeep. I launched a 60 shaft and u-joint to the moon on the christmas tree run.

I'm going to try my damndest to be there.

I have a lot of things to replace on the jeep. I launched a 60 shaft and u-joint to the moon on the christmas tree run.

I though I was the only one to blow a 35spline shaft on tonga in the show,lol

My pile is in a huge pile of parts going through a massive rebuild right now...also waiting on 300M shafts for the front that I ordered a month ago to show up

How did it go? Thought about slapping my junk on the trailer and giving it one last go but then started making a mental list off all the issues and things I haven't looked at or addressed on it in the months its been sitting and said 'nope'.

Got the garage cleaned instead so I might have the slim option of actually working on something.

How did it go? Thought about slapping my junk on the trailer and giving it one last go but then started making a mental list off all the issues and things I haven't looked at or addressed on it in the months its been sitting and said 'nope'.

Got the garage cleaned instead so I might have the slim option of actually working on something.

It went pretty good. We went up the right side of the fork in the road and Crash, Sarg, and a young fella in a Toy pick-up had a good time. The rest of the wheelers all seemed to go to the left towards the bowl. And it sounds like it was a stuck-fest!

I'll post some pics on the book of faces.

It went pretty good. We went up the right side of the fork in the road and Crash, Sarg, and a young fella in a Toy pick-up had a good time. The rest of the wheelers all seemed to go to the left towards the bowl. And it sounds like it was a stuck-fest!

I'll post some pics on the book of faces.
You went and didn't say anything.... duuude!