• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another AZ SNow run? WTF?

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Nothin like your snow wheelin but we'll take what we can get;

BOVADS, Jay and I went up to our favorite spot for deep snow to check out the conditions. It wasn't nearly as deep as we hoped or as deep as we thought.... there was plenty to play in and keep things interesting. We covered alot of ground in a short period of time with only 3 of us and a good cruising speed.

Warning; Cristina was not with me but I still got alot ov videos from the dash.....

Airing down;
P1080037.jpg

P1080038.jpg

Sexcellent. One of my shipmates just got back from Visting AZ on leave. I'm not sure exactly where he is from, but he said "IT Was damn cold and it snowed when I was on leave. And I'm from Arizona!"

Sexcellent. One of my shipmates just got back from Visting AZ on leave. I'm not sure exactly where he is from, but he said "IT Was damn cold and it snowed when I was on leave. And I'm from Arizona!"

We had a cold storm roll through between Christmas and New Year and dumped 3' in this area we wheeled in..... even got a flurry in Phoenix. Phoenix was mid 40's for hi and mid 20's at night. 23

hey Sy, let me know if you do another snow run around here. I'd like to see if my rig can handle the high speed stuff before i haul it to WA.

Looks like fun but it also looks a lot like yakima if you hadn't told me you where in AZ I would have thought you where on the roads up around Naches. :cool::awesomework: