• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another bend tech pro ?

Brian H

Im going to order the disk so I dont have to guess on bending tube anymore and now that I am using DOM instead of PIPE i have to learn how to fit it and find the center of my bends. But heres my problem. I want to design everything while Im setting at home on my azz with nothing better to do.........but the shop is 20 miles away at my buddies house and there is a computer there also which would be nice to have there as well . So how would that work.....from what i hear it can only be used on one computer so this wouldnt work out to well for me. So those of you that have it what can I do besides buying it twice?

does the program need much of a computer to run it? I've got an old dell laptop you can have if its capable of running the program. I'll dig it up and find the specs on it.

does the program need much of a computer to run it? I've got an old dell laptop you can have if its capable of running the program. I'll dig it up and find the specs on it.

Its a pretty intense program so im not sure.

this POS wouldnt handle it if it wasnt intense. I forgot how old it is. its got windows 95 on it :haha:

It works on more than one computer, when you buy it you can download it immediatly from there website on one computer and then when you recieve it in the mail install it on the other. You will have to call chris at bendtech to get your registration code for the downloaded version and your key code for the disc one.:awesomework:

Last edited:
why waste your money on that retarted program? spend an hour reading the bending article on pirate and figure it out. got news for ya you don't figure out bends from the middle.

Well I bought ther program and have been spending time on the tutorial learning the program. This is going to take awhile to figure out.

It comes quickly, the nice thing about it is it figures all the bends and lengths out for you so you dont have to sit there and scratch your head figuring them out. I have been doing it the old fashioned way for a long time but every tool has its place, I wouldn't use it every time I put a piece of tube in the bender but it has its advantages:awesomework:

why waste your money on that retarted program? spend an hour reading the bending article on pirate and figure it out. got news for ya you don't figure out bends from the middle.

I do it both ways, sometimes its nice to just sit back and design stuff from inside the house.

For me its more of a visual thing, like taking the roof line and slanting it 2" from front to back and being able to see exactly what it would look like and then changing it to 3" without wasting and material or trying to hold pieces of tube everywhere.

Latest posts