• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another buggy build soon....

No one is worried about Nolans BB Gun

what , I thought that was the cool way to discuss knowing something about someone elses build that no one knows anything about ?? molaugh

P said:
No one is worried about Nolans BB Gun

what , I thought that was the cool way to discuss knowing something about someone elses build that no one knows anything about ?? molaugh

That is Joel's trick.....

under_psi said:
let me rephrase...

dumb is keeping teh peeps in teh dark!!!!

post up Cole....ninjas wanna know....

When time gets closer I will update the peeps.

Well here it is. Good frame for me to start with. Me and dad already puts some thought in our heads on some changes we are gona maketo the chassi and where we are gona add some bars. Also gona redo some of the welds, probably just run around all of them with tig. The plans now are to run a 502 with rockwells. That is all we know for shure since it has been setting in the floor for about 6 months now. Things will probably go slow on this build due to I am still taking classes for my masters and the fram will be at Dad's shop. Anyway here is a pic of the chassi and motor.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I told you Joey would come off that thing cheap ! Nice score man, thats a Trailworks chassis for those that dont know i believe its the exact same chassis as Jimbo is running.. I know its one that Brent built.

:afro:

Matt O. said:
Nice Hailey, finally somebody will do something with that damn chassis

Hope to make it a very enjoyable piece. Don't really understand how he was gona build anything in that basement he had. I didn't even see a welder, bender, or anything to fab with. :dunno:

wontwork said:
Hope to make it a very enjoyable piece. Don't really understand how he was gona build anything in that basement he had. I didn't even see a welder, bender, or anything to fab with. :dunno:

Can O Worms with that question :popcorn:

It was destined to be in line with all the other un-finished projects , Joey did finish his FJ that I know of, but what and were he had planned to do this one was just never going to happen. Your correct, even though Joey probably "could" have finished it, he would have wanted to do it solo or with minimal help and purchase alot of equipment because Im not sure he owns fab stuff. He is very mechanically inclined but we all know buggy ground up is a HUGE commitment.

Latest posts