• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another day in the woods

skinny_pedal

Nick C, Jakob and myself made another day trip to the lake. Had a great day. The sun was out and good people to wheel with. Today we learned that I still need tcase gears and my clutch let me know it:redneck: Thanks Nick and Jake for coming out, was a blast:cool:

000_0001_2.jpg

000_0003-6.jpg

000_0004-8.jpg

000_0005_2.jpg

000_0006_2.jpg

000_0007_2.jpg

000_0008_2.jpg

000_0009_2.jpg

000_0002_2.jpg

000_0010_2.jpg

000_0011_2.jpg

000_0012_2.jpg

000_0013_2.jpg

000_0015_2.jpg

000_0019_2.jpg

000_0020_2.jpg

100_0004_2.jpg

I saw your pics pop up on FB and got jelouse,lol..

So gavin can you give a :awesomework: to adding jacob to this area?

looks like nick rolled with ya i might be up tomarrow with family but if ur on here already you all are back home anyways but route 66 has a free pizza WAITING FOR ME

Thanks for adding me.

I had a blast today! It was good to meet some new local guys, get in some wheeling, catch a few fish, and watch my son try to tear everything out from under my jeep cutting his teeth some more behind the wheel. He does pretty good for a 12 year old though.

Great to meet Gavin, your woman, and both Nicks.

Just had a great idea. Why don't we have a NW Wheelers meet and greet up there before the summer is out. We could just take over the whole lake for a day and burn some meat on the grill.

It would get us all out again and give us all a chance to meet people other than sitting behind the keyboard hanging out at the space bar. Maybe somone could even bring a jet ski and a tube :redneck:

Just had a great idea. Why don't we have a NW Wheelers meet and greet up there before the summer is out. We could just take over the whole lake for a day and burn some meat on the grill.

It would get us all out again and give us all a chance to meet people other than sitting behind the keyboard hanging out at the space bar. Maybe somone could even bring a jet ski and a tube :redneck:

Whats the tow rig parking situation like?

I could probably manage to get my jetski trailer up there:cheer:

I could probably get kyle(rookie) to tow me up there. I know my tow rig would not make it back home after a trip up there :D

I need to get my 30' Trailer so I can say I dragged your ass wheelin' with my Duraturd :redneck: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley:

Man. That sounds like a blast... One of my favorite spots to go.

Sadly, I would have to probably ride my raptor up, since my jeep is still in pieces... :(

Niiice....:awesomework: Beautiful day out there...Was nice up here too, but a lil windy!:haha:

It was an awesome day out there. Was great to get a little wheeling in our beautiful part of the country before heading back to the desert of eastern oregon for the work week.

This picture was fun.
000_0010_2.jpg

Had to let a jeep coming down the trail get by. I got as far off the trail as I could and he still ended up giving my rear end a little kiss. :redneck: (No vegetation was permantly harmed in the making of this picture).