• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another little snow trip w/ the poohbair...

DSCN1525.jpg

DSCN1530.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

DSCN1541.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

DSCN1545.jpg

DSCN1547.jpg

sweet little snow wheelin trip :cool: how do you like those hummer mtr's in the snow? im guessin you got that tire and wheel package from 406 yj on pirate by the looks of them? thanks :awesomework:

Yea, i got the tires and pvc inserts from 406yj. Rim stiffeners came from MadMac.

Tires arnt worth a ****. Especially when im running with poohbair. I guess they do OK for a 37" radial. I have cut them once. Im going to do a southern style cut on them here shortly, just going to remove whole lugs.

SDC10004.jpg

SDC10005.jpg

SDC10008.jpg

SDC10007.jpg

Blood Trail... was FRESH!!!! Found where it started... looked like a young deer got hung up in a barb wire fence. Followed the trail for a bit, but never found the deer. He was bleeding pretty good...

SDC10010.jpg

SDC10011.jpg

Sweet......... :cool:

White-ryno's tires do bring the suck in the snow. Good thing you guys found the "hard pack" to run on.

apple valley sledder's turf:haha:
good pics, wish i had a camera.:booo:
:beer:

Comes to find out they were illegally grooming a certian road. Maybe they should get permission from the property owner first. :awesomework:

Doin a little homework and making some phone calls gets a guy long ways......:flipoff:

me you poohbair walker ross lets go play in the little bit of snow that might still be out there. just working on dropping in new motor and will have it all broake in. talk at ya later

Yea, i got the tires and pvc inserts from 406yj. Rim stiffeners came from MadMac.

Tires arnt worth a ****. Especially when im running with poohbair. I guess they do OK for a 37" radial. I have cut them once. Im going to do a southern style cut on them here shortly, just going to remove whole lugs.

sorry for takin so long to get back. of course they arent as good as an irok, pbr, or mtr but for $400 bucks or however cheap they are would you recommend them? im sure hot knifed and aired down real low they wouldnt do too bad on a light rig like a yota. im guessin "southern style cut" is where you take off whole lugs for mud boggin like they do down south?