• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Another stupid Cracks run in AZ

Nate was lettin his buddy Tony drive;
P1060857.jpg

TC;
P1060858.jpg

P1060860.jpg

The kid did very well in succeeding the Scorpion and I now know that I can spot my own rig too...... No pics cos I was spotting.
Nate let his buddy Tony drive it and he did quite well too but hey with that much wheel base...... :dunno:
P1060872.jpg

P1060873.jpg

P1060874.jpg

P1060876.jpg

TC took a few try's to conquer the Scorpion;
P1060877.jpg

Antman too was successful, yet the invited guest XJ was denied. Sorry no pics as I was spotting.

The kid on the upper loop;
P1060878.jpg

P1060879.jpg

I've never been to the Crack... What part of AZ is that???

200" wheel base...:haha: That's longer than the wheel base on my Genesis Bus...:redneck:

As always, awesome pics...:cool:

I've never been to the Crack... What part of AZ is that???

200" wheel base...:haha: That's longer than the wheel base on my Genesis Bus...:redneck:

As always, awesome pics...:cool:

They are in the Heber area.

Its not really 200", its actually ~128" but he likes the BlueBird insignia and we all tease him for bein so long. This wheelbase also promotes the "raisin" look you see in this rig..... :haha:

First Class Dude. Thanks for reviving the NW-Trail chatter section....Is it just me or does the fact that the best and only trail reports worth posting on NW-Wheelers come out of other states and or Country. I.E. Canada, Oregon, AZ ect... Does anyone else see a major problem with this ****ed up state of Wa? Time to get pissed folks! Take our trails BACK... Thanks for posting Sy. Really cool place you have there. & Nice rigs:cool:

because were to busy wheeling to take a bunch of poser shots... Or were just web wheeling:fawkdancesmiley:

I remember wheelin up there and its tough to ge alot of pics when you got 25 miles of trail to cover and the real opstacles are tree trewn hill climbs...... the rocks weren't near as popular back then as they are now.... Our trails are pretty short with obstacles closer together.....

And for the record..... only a couple of these pics are posers... 98% of them they were actually drivin I just snapped a shot to see what happens. You see when "crawling" speeds are low and alot of pics can be taken...... :fawkdancesmiley::redneck:

Looks great mister can't wait to go.

Actually Bobby I'll be takin you to a different place than this..... you would love this area too..... hopefully you can get down another time for this area. :awesomework:

Last edited:
Thanks Guys.....

To give you an idea as to how close these trails are, if you look at the first pic on the top of the page just to the right of my truck in the back ground is camp.... you can see our campers and tow rigs......:awesomework:

If you look closely at the Happy Hour pics you can also see an RV in the background...... HH literally ends in camp..... hence the name of the short obstacle...... :redneck: