• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Antirock bars

Pineygroveoffroad

Where's the best cheapest place to buy Currie Antirock bars? I need a 32" length one with either steel or aluminum arms. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've searched just about everywhere wideopendesign had about the best price but shipping made it more expensive then say summitracing, I've bought heims and mis alignment spacers from ruffstuff good dudes at both places but my budget is shot and need to save all the coin I can.

me and yankster were just talkin about sway bars... If your on a tight budget and your crafty then build one, I was at a trucks gone wild event this summer and saw several mega trucks using a torsion bar from a pick up, machine a square on each end to key a steel arm they made, the spring rate would be different from a one ton Chevy torsion arm to a s10 torsion arm.. I've been thinkin about trying it myself

Ebay under the late model and circle track stuff just need to get a thin one lots of them use a big bar but there are lots of 3/4 -7/8- even have arms on there for a good price

I wanted a swaybar and I too was on a tight budget. Here is what I put together.
90's Nissan 2wd minitruck front torsion bar and the "arms" that mount to the lower a arms. The bar is splined the same on both ends so the "arms" from the lower a arms fit each end. Used a 1 3/4" tube and rubber spring bushings welded to the rear axle.
I did not have room at the chassis with going over the engine. I made arms out of flatbar and bolted them to the arms from the Nissan. Links to the chassis and done.
I have not ridden in a lot of rigs with a swaybar but I am happy with the stiffness of the torsion bar.

thats what im talkin about! It looks nice too , not like a cobbled up hack job... I bet you have almost no money invested just some time and elbow grease

Latest posts