• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Antirock swaybars???

nealcj8

I'm thinking I am going to need a rear swaybar because of the air shocks. Any input would be appreciated as far as sizeing or whatever I have looked on line and there are 50 differant ones to chose from?

i run 2.5 airs on all 4 corners (center limit straps) and no sway bars - only time i wish i have them is when im doing 45+ and make a good turn

currie anti-rocks front & rear , and limit straps in the center.... makes it feel stable

I have air shocks on the rear with out sway bars...I would not think it is a have to have item.....just my 2 cents

nealcj8 said:
I'm thinking I am going to need a rear swaybar because of the air shocks. Any input would be appreciated as far as sizeing or whatever I have looked on line and there are 50 differant ones to chose from?

hey neal i would definetly run them on the rear the length of the arm needs to be roughly the same length as the vertical arm running up from the axle i am definetly going to put a set on the rear when i get the extra dollars and also put center limit straps on mine justmy 2 cents will help your rig alot on of cambers like side to side

Bigred350 said:
How much fork oil is everyone putting in there air shocks???

mac i added 20 cc to mine and it would'nt hurt to add a little more it made my rebound a lot stiffer but could use a little more i would say start with 15 cc on your rig and go from there. i'm sure as far as your carrying weight is a little less than mine but have never weighed my jeep in the rear!!!!!!!!!! i'm running around 3 to 4 inches of up travel on mine....... if your running more like 5 or so 15cc would probably be close it just made mine were it would'nt bottom out so hard!!!!!!!!! like i said just my 2 cents

I have coilovers in the front and limit straps in the middle I havent had a chance to take it riding yet. I'm going to take it to summertown this weekend and try it out and see how everything works.

jb said:
mac i added 20 cc to mine and it would'nt hurt to add a little more it made my rebound a lot stiffer but could use a little more i would say start with 15 cc on your rig and go from there. i'm sure as far as your carrying weight is a little less than mine but have never weighed my jeep in the rear!!!!!!!!!! i'm running around 3 to 4 inches of up travel on mine....... if your running more like 5 or so 15cc would probably be close it just made mine were it would'nt bottom out so hard!!!!!!!!! like i said just my 2 cents

Well I have already put 150cc in them and it helped alot.

Damnn dude maybe I need to put more oil Nd
Less nitro.

Is it seem to be real spongy or stiff as hell