• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any of you folks with a bender slow business wise? :D

verrive

Curious if any of you aren't too backed up and by chance are somewhere near the north end of Lake Washington or by chance coming to Manastash for Memorial Day? I need some tube bent up and and no one local can bend tube, and the few places I called nearby was very limited in their abilties(die wise). Fairly simple, if there's anybody able/willing PM me and I can get a little more exact and we can try and hash out a ball park figure :D

Was looking for 1.75 or 2" but I could possibly step down to 1.5" and just make DOM a for sure thing depending on what I could find.

Curious if any of you aren't too backed up and by chance are somewhere near the north end of Lake Washington or by chance coming to Manastash for Memorial Day? I need some tube bent up and and no one local can bend tube, and the few places I called nearby was very limited in their abilties(die wise). Fairly simple, if there's anybody able/willing PM me and I can get a little more exact and we can try and hash out a ball park figure :D

Sorry I didn't answer your PM man, I've been busy with family, and my knee is blown out, I'll be back on my feet and can bend some toob if you can wait about 10 days....what do you need bent?

Sorry I didn't answer your PM man, I've been busy with family, and my knee is blown out, I'll be back on my feet and can bend some toob if you can wait about 10 days....what do you need bent?

No worries, I'm just getting over bronchiatis myself so I've been out on my ass for like 2 weeks too :D It'd be a B Hoop and some arms for either side to go front and rear, the rest I just gotta cut/notch myself. 8-10 bends total is what it'd end up being. If you're down, and like something other than busch light let me know and I'll have to call Pacific about ordering in some tube :D

Latest posts