• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any other drift boat drivers on here

sidedrifter

I am a Salmon and Steelhead fisherman that rows a 17x54 Willie Diamond additon. Just wondered if there were any other fisher people on here.

used to own a 16'x54" willies a long time ago lol. I know drive a 16" hewscraft sled or a 21' duckworth when I get out fishing. Spend to much time working on the crawler to get out fishing mutch anymore:booo: .

that is how i spend most of my natural life.just sold my 16ft alumaweld guide classic.due to money issues. but i will have another soon.i fish for anything from salmon steelhead sturgon.when im not fishin im wheelin

We are all about fishing. My best friend is a guide as are a lot of the guys I hang with. Willie was a good friend for over 25 years I miss him every day. Here is a pic of our boat.
DSCF0012.jpg
0-35.jpg

17x54 diamond plate Guide model with all the options we built it as a show boat for Willie Boats.

That's a nice boat, bet it's noisy:; My dad used to guide a lot in oregon on the deschutes, Siuslaw(grew up on it) and the Elk river (we used to live at the elk river fish hatchery:cool: We have a 18' Fiberglass (for some reason the brand is not coming to mind) fun stuff this salmon and steelhead is:awesomework:

If you float the sky I have the only blue smith rock drift boat . sheelhead kick ass. biggest on the sky 4 me is 41'' long and 23'' of gerth.:beer:

We fish the Rogue,Chetco,Smith and Klamath rivers. My personal best on Steelhead is 17 1/2 pounds on the Rogue,Salmon 42 pounds on the Smith in No California.

We fish the Rogue,Chetco,Smith and Klamath rivers. My personal best on Steelhead is 17 1/2 pounds on the Rogue,Salmon 42 pounds on the Smith in No California.

Steelhead are the best for sho:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework: I grew up fishing them on the Elk River in oregon (lived on a fish hatchery for 12 years of my life:awesomework: :cheer: ) So we caught/ate LOTS of steelhead.:corn: