• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Snow at Elbe?

10-4 I missed you guys on that quick sunrise run. I guess I ziged when you guys zaged.-no big e. That fullsize Blazer was fun to watch get up that trail for sure.

ya I've ran it in an hr or 2 before but my 38s dont work when their clogged with mud. lol an there are some narly ruts at the beginning. i had 8 rigs with me an all had smaller tires an even they winced. u guys will have a awesome time on the busy this weekend. hope to see lots of pictures

hey Ms Pink! nice to see you at Elbe, sorry I couldn't stay- Transfer case was shot. We saw snow and played a little. The forecast states the freezing level will drop later this week so maybe more snow on the way...

hey Ms Pink! nice to see you at Elbe, sorry I couldn't stay- Transfer case was shot. We saw snow and played a little. The forecast states the freezing level will drop later this week so maybe more snow on the way...

Ya would have be cool to role with ya. That sucks on the t-case. I busted my ram an lost my winch on the Busy. Always next yr. Im most likely out for the winter, time to do some axle swaps an motor work. Nice to put a face to the name.

I will be their friday afternoon and on the busy hopefully by saturday morning possibly friday night. Just wired the winch into my dash for easy winchin lol.

Negative, Sir, but thanks for the invite. I'm all for continually upgrading the Willy's, just not quite ready to make a submarine out of it yet. I was denied at the gates of hell, and from the looks of it That was probably a good thing. My hat is off to anyone who can takle that stuff.