• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Any Snow at Elbe?

I was thinking about asking the same thing earlier. I was hopin to go up and play in the snow this weekend but its supposed to rain from what i have heard :rolleyes:

I was up there sat an there was about 1-2 inches. Ran the busy it was tore up. took us 2hr to go the first 500yds. had to winch for the first time.

The whole groups going. Im going to evans next weekend with my old man. I am heading up to elbe after work on friday.

I was up there sat an there was about 1-2 inches. Ran the busy it was tore up. took us 2hr to go the first 500yds. had to winch for the first time.

No way!! All the guys on 33s claim it only takes a half hour to run the busy.

What was the hold up?

I had no clue, sorry Im a dum noob. wow thanks gabe

you must have rode biatch with her before to be so well informed.:kissmyass:

Never road bitch with her... But have been camping with her up at Reiter last summer... and no problem B-rad!!:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

Never road bitch with her... But have been camping with her up at Reiter last summer... and no problem B-rad!!:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

appearently you did not hear the sarcastic/smart assed/somewhat rude tone of that reply.:kissmybutt:

I know what she wheels. I have been on the trail with her a few times and it does well. (for a jeep)

My original comment was more aimed at the "I have 33s and can follow anyones" that always claim you dont need a built rig for the busy.

busy seasons starts about now.

The busy was a blast last weekend. I ran in twice. I must admit it took over an hour to run on Sunday even with no traffic in front. I winched about 4 times, but my wife is quick with cable:D. I'm on 34's down to 3lb. My friends only had to winch twice on 35 inch boggers @ 12 lbs. The last water hole was scetchy for me. Just about all of the snow was gone on Sunday.:booo:

The busy was a blast last weekend. I ran in twice. I must admit it took over an hour to run on Sunday even with no traffic in front. I winched about 4 times, but my wife is quick with cable:D. I'm on 34's down to 3lb. My friends only had to winch twice on 35 inch boggers @ 12 lbs. The last water hole was scetchy for me. Just about all of the snow was gone on Sunday.:booo:

It was good to meet you TY!

Sorry we didn't get to run any trails and thanks for helping me try and find my friends with your CB!

When I have my rig out we need to do some wheelin!:beer: