• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody Have a 28ft+ GN?

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
John and I need one for Clayton, more of a backup trailer in case our original borrow does not work out. Anybody have one or know of one we may be able to borrow just in case? We will need it next Wed-Sun.

BamaTJ said:
John and I need one for Clayton, more of a backup trailer in case our original borrow does not work out. Anybody have one or know of one we may be able to borrow just in case? We will need it next Wed-Sun.

You're welcome to get our 32er... Really, I'd letcha borrow it...

...but 11 hours to pick up a trailer is a lil far laughing1

You can buy mine. I am thinking about an enclosed trailer for my new buggy and I am currently downsizing my fleet. I sold the 16' enclosed trailer and the 34' deckover is next on the list.

It is 15 months old and in perfect condition. Has about 8K miles on it. Meet you in the middle with it....

Get John or someone to go in 1/2 with you on it. No reason to have full ownership on something like this really......

BamaTJ said:
Just need to borrow one for now, will get one myself down the road at some point.

For us it is great the few times a year we use it, but unless you have a place to store it for free/close to home--- it can be pretty damn costly and a pain in the ass. Our storage place is over 100 a month and it's 25 minutes away :eek: