• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody know Derick Newell?

Then there is also the whole trying to get a ministry started which is probably more difficult if you are degrading and ridiculing and making fun of the same people you are trying to minister to. I don't think Jesus and his disciples were making fart sniffer jokes On the Internet before they came to town. Maybe I don't know how to Internet??? :dunno: molaugh

Re: Re: Anybody know Derick Newell?

money_pit_yj said:
Then there is also the whole trying to get a ministry started which is probably more difficult if you are degrading and ridiculing and making fun of the same people you are trying to minister to. I don't think Jesus and his disciples were making fart sniffer jokes On the Internet before they came to town. Maybe I don't know how to Internet??? :dunno: molaugh
But if Jesus had the Internet would he make fart sniffer jokes? I'd like to think he'd be laid back enough to do so.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I wonder what was worse their robes and clothes after walking around for weeks and weeks or their feet? My clothes get stanky on a good hot July day and my wife washes them all the time. Ever worn sandles walking around a dusty park or something? Man that's some nasty toe jam!!!

creepycrawly said:
See, I read it as he still has it. He (hopefully) just went there and waited on someone who never showed. Still has his bender but is out time and gas money. Let us know how it turns out. That sucks and I hate to do it, but I have started refusing to hold things without a nonrefundable deposit. Unless I know the individual personally.
Exactly, I have never gotten the "SOLD pending payment" thing. IMO its not sold unless I have cash in hand. No I will not hold it. If someone sells something I want before I can go get it, I do not blame them one bit. Call me an asshole or just a realist :flipoff1:

infamous1 said:
How the hell was he supposed to get paid? He dropped it of at a friends shop as a convenience to a fellow wheeler for no more money most likely. He still has the bender it is just an hour away. **** a damn liar!!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Doesn't sound very convenient :wtflol:

I work in Alaska and live in Florida. This cat wanted the bender. He lives in Tennessee. He was traveling to Tampa. I made arrangements to drop it off at buddy's shop which is in Tampa (1 hr away). I went to work. During that time he was supposed to go to my buddy's shop (which I gave him directions from google maps) I see on his I phone text that he had read it. I came home from work and he had never picked it up. Many texts, many calls. No response. So I figured I would call him out here and on the book of faces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Facebook page and this site are 2 totally different things. Ive had more trouble on the Facebook page than i have any other page. Ive had 0 problems here. Seems like a lot of self entitled douche bags and over priced **** on there.

KPatterson said:
Exactly, I have never gotten the "SOLD pending payment" thing. IMO its not sold unless I have cash in hand. No I will not hold it. If someone sells something I want before I can go get it, I do not blame them one bit. Call me an asshole or just a realist :flipoff1:

I view that kind of seller about the same as I view someone that says they are coming to get something and you never hear from them again.