• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody riding the cove?

DrankinInTheWoods

Bandz a Make Her Dance
There's a facebook group called Chattanooga offroad monthly meet and they love the cove post up there. Why is the trials closed? I thought i saw something where they were raising their prices or something earlier this week.
Chattanooga Offroad Monthly tore me apart like I was on Pirate in 2005 asking how much lift I needed to clear 35s.

DrankinInTheWoods

Bandz a Make Her Dance
What's the Cove like? Never been. What I gather is you pay to park at the TTC, then what? What's the riding like?
Yeah, and they told me just to put money in the box. I've parked there and drove the mile up the road to the Cove and rode. It's a lot of big river rock. Slow, but nothing too major. It is a fun ride every time I have been through.

jeeptj99

What's the Cove like? Never been. What I gather is you pay to park at the TTC, then what? What's the riding like?

It's a lot of creek crossings, mud holes, and a few places to play here and there. It's a beautiful ride but not hard at all. During the summer we used to swim and fish while riding at some of the crossings and stuff.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.

Latest posts