• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody run Iron goat/new years?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So did anybody from here run Iron goat for there hangover run?

Somebody contacted me who does the snow cats up there and who is also an avid wheeler.

It seams a group was up there and made a mess (trash)and when confronted about it heads got big and then they left an even bigger mess.

If this is true then WTF... If not then so be it.

So you ask if someone drove up irongoat and then at the same time reprimand them and do you expect them to speak up now?

I think he's more fishing for information if anyone knows who the idiots were.

But ya, could have worded it better.

Sounds like a bunch of dumbasses if its true. Ain't no good excuse for leaving TRASH.

I think he's more fishing for information if anyone knows who the idiots were.

But ya, could have worded it better.

Sounds like a bunch of dumbasses if its true. Ain't no good excuse for leaving TRASH.

I have an idea but not 100% positive.

They made a mess and were approached by a friend of mine who runs snow cats and he had asked them to clean it up.

End result was they left an even bigger mess...

wasn't me... my wheeler is in pieces... :haha:

i might get it back together.... one day.... :mad:

where is iron goat anyway???

So you ask if someone drove up irongoat and then at the same time reprimand them and do you expect them to speak up now?

And to answer your question Scott.

Maybe they will (tell there side) or maybe they won't. Is it a big deal to spend a couple minutes to inform folks on just how small of a community this actually is and how its not acceptable to dump your trash? Take it for what its worth.

Edit: It may also make those who are doing think twice.

regardless of how strong you feel about this issue I think that no good can come of advertising the stupidity of fellow wheelers....where do you think some get ammunition against our sport...

:wtf:

regardless of how strong you feel about this issue I think that no good can come of advertising the stupidity of fellow wheelers....where do you think some get ammunition against our sport...

:wtf:

SO your saying folks should not be held accountable for there actions and should be ok to go on with there actions?

So in other words we should not educate folks and let those who "threaten" our ability to be in the woods continue. Sorry but I don't play that game..

SO your saying folks should not be held accountable for there actions and should be ok to go on with there actions?

So in other words we should not educate folks and let those who "threaten" our ability to be in the woods continue. Sorry but I don't play that game..

back in the day snowmobilers policed their own before cell phones and internet without telling the entire planet.....

back in the day snowmobilers policed their own before cell phones and internet without telling the entire planet.....

Sounds like a wheeler tried to police our own, and it didn't work. He was outnumbered, and they basically told him to piss off.

There is plenty of ammo out there. This thread is the least of our worries. If the ammo seekers are at all intelectualy honest then they would have to conceed that this overall is a positive thread, showing our concern about keeping areas clean.

This forum is the most effective way Crash can find out who the perps where so that something can be done.

Best thing snowcat guy could have done was take down plates, and maybe a piece of the trash would link the perp to the plate...

Getting a license plate is circumstantial evidence at best. Aside from a few coincidental examples where a license plate was taken down and the person was cited and convicted of an infraction, getting a license plate number is more "feel good" than productive.

I suppose I'm tainted in the the fact that I expect things like this to happen. And am a realist in accepting this will continue to happen.

Let go......there is nothing you can do control the actions of others. In the grand scheme of things, I'm more upset there was not an officer (or someone of authority) in the area to take immediate action over the situation.

The problem is not the "bad wheeler"......it's the lack of enforcement presence. And for the record, I think the ideal of policing our own is not a solution to the problem........it's a positive and metaphoric mindset......but nothing more.

:;

The problem is not the "bad wheeler"......it's the lack of enforcement presence. And for the record, I think the ideal of policing our own is not a solution to the problem........it's a positive and metaphoric mindset......but nothing more.

:;

Mark, normally I enjoy your pointless rhetoric but this is plain ****ing retarded!:rolleyes:

You need law enforcement to tell you trashing a place is a bad idea? Asking someone to clean up there mess is a responsible and rational act. If they are douches why shouldn't they be called out by fellow users. Even if there was a heavy enforcement presence, odds are they would not have been at the right place/ right time.

It is very unfortunate that people have to be so shallow, to think they are the only users of a certain area. I have been on the side of the guy trying to make people realize that they are a complete ****ing dousche' for leaving their **** and or trashing a place, but every occasion has expectidly led to some sort of hostillity or threat. however, I don't think more leos policing us is really gonna be good for any of us. we shouldn't have to be baby-sat....grow up!

I think that the only logical way to deal with people like this, is to find good solid evidence and proof of what they did, and a few key people can get together and "**** bag" their house.:awesomework::awesomework: then we'll see how they like haveing to clean up after others.

Latest posts